Biden's three letter word: J-O-B-S

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bq-eeWow_WU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bq-eeWow_WU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Biden is a trip! But we'll forgive him for this, unlike Dan Quale, because he is a good guy and it was an innocent mistake. No one is looking to "catch" Biden on anything.

What a lovable BLUNT guy he is. Just wait till he has the job. He's going to be SO blunt with the GOP minority party!!!

:lol: I like Joe Biden too. What's one little letter count? :eusa_shhh: :D

At least he does have a sense of humor. Not like "angry" McCain during the debate last night. That guy does have an anger problem, me thinks :lol:

Biden_brain.jpg

LOL -

Of course, he could hardly JOBS a four letter word..... that'd bomb - I wonder if he called it a three letter word on purpose, just to keep the word out that he's talking jobs.

Hmm, let's see. It's Thursday so somewhere Joe "Plugs" Biden is saying something stupid. Bank on it.

Imagine if Sarah Palin talked this way?

Dumb Sarah Palin Quotes - Top 10 Stupid Palin Quotes

best quote

"I'm the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can't.'" --Sarah Palin, as quoted by former City Council Member Nick Carney, after he raised objections about the $50,000 she spent renovating the mayor's office without approval of the city council

best quote

"I'm the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can't.'" --Sarah Palin, as quoted by former City Council Member Nick Carney, after he raised objections about the $50,000 she spent renovating the mayor's office without approval of the city council

I can relate to the frustration, we have a mayor that took out an airport, without permission from the council, the county, or the state. Why? Because he wanted to. (Not a small city in Alaska, either).

he wanted to:

City of Chicago - City, Park District Close Meigs Field To Improve Public Security

AOPA Online: Mayor Daley tries to explain away FAA fines for Meigs destruction

He did:
AOPA Online: Mayor Daley bulldozes Chicago's Meigs Field

best quote

That little "as quoted by" sort of identifies this as hearsay. I don't generally place much stock in the "quotes" one gets from the opposition.

Hmm, let's see. It's Thursday so somewhere Joe "Plugs" Biden is saying something stupid. Bank on it.

Imagine if Sarah Palin talked this way?

Lol Maybe he's brilliant! He got the free press, didn't he? :eusa_think:

And now we all know what he was saying about "jobs" on the stump and it didn't cost the campaign a red cent!!!

Interestingly, when you're smart and you know a lot, people cut you a little slack when you sound a bit goofy.

Sawwah doesn't know nuffin 'bout nuffin'... and every bit of it shows.

True dat.

Biden had performed competently on Meet the Press, Face the Nation, and numerous presidential primary debates about a billion times. So, he gets slack for the occassional slip of the tongue.

The pussycat with lipstick is hiding from reporters and the press, and the few times she has shown her face in a non-partisan forum she's looked like a fool.

Forum List

Back