Biden, Wrong choice for Obama.A draconian Politician,and one with no experience.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
This man Biden, may be a closet racist.He made very questionable remarks during the Clarence Thomas Supreme court confirmation hearings;and he also made remarks about Barack Obama himself.To much of a draconian politician if you ask me.Wrong choice.

This man Biden, may be a closet racist.He made very questionable remarks during the Clarence Thomas Supreme court confirmation hearings;and he also made remarks about Barack Obama himself.To much of a draconian politician if you ask me.Wrong choice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDVUPqoowf8]YouTube - Joe Biden On Barack Obama[/ame]

Biden on both Mccain and Obama.....:eusa_whistle:

Biden, Wrong choice for Obama.A draconian Politician, and one with no experience.

You forgot to add why you said and one with no experience? What kind of experience? Experience like Hillary had? :D :lol: :D

I'm not a fan of Biden, but the man's been in the Senate for 36 years. I don't think anyone could call him inexperienced.

I just find it odd that Obama's campaign is "Change we can believe in" and he tops off his campaign by choosing a VP who's been part of Washington for nearly four decades.

Way to go, champ!

It's no mystery why BHO chose Biden. Biden, he has been on the Senate foreign relations committee for years and is considered one of the more experienced in foreign affairs. But the reason BHO really chose Biden is because he represents the demographic that BHO needs the most to win. You know those blue collar whites who are bitter and cling to their guns and religion. BHO sees Biden as his best shot with this demographic that he despises but needs badly to win.

I didn't really know much about Biden until today. At first glance he seems like a really boring fellow, but then a closer look and it seems he's done some agreeable things, specifically his work on the Judiciary Committee (RAVE act, VAWA act, Biden Crime Law, college aid & loans, etc). But then you take an even closer look, and you find the obvious imperialist, on the Foreign Relations committee (Afghanistan, Iraq).

So take your pick. All in all, he's probably the better choice, considering the options, but as we all know, he's like Obama, and McCain, and Clinton, and like any other Demoblican/Republicrat, some pros, some cons. Electorally, he'll most likely help in 1) the Debate, 2) the 'experience' charge, and 3) Appalachia.

Not to mention he's funny as all hell, and... if your going to change washington, it helps to have someone that knows that city inside and out. Obama has sidestepped the problem that Carter had. Carter ran as an outsider hell bent on cleaning up washington. In a relatively short time however he managed to piss off those members on both sides of the aisle. He had the best intentions but didnt know how to get things tacfully accomplished. Kudos to Obama..

I was not thrilled with his role in the recent changes in bankruptsy laws.

Aside from that, I haven't much to say about him except that he's a typical insider Dem.

Forum List

Back