Biden worried--states VOTE NOW-DON'T WAIT--more UNKNOWN news about Obama?

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
I couldn't believe it. Today, Oct. 22nd, Joe Biden in my home state of Colorado. Biden states: VOTE NOW, DON'T WAIT. Reason: He states, republicans will be throwing the kitchen sink at Obama.

But wait, I thought we already knew everything about Obama? We've seen Pastor Wright, we know about the Bill Ayers connection, we know about Tony Resco.

So what else?

Now, I don't know about you--but that statement tells me that Joe Biden may know something that will be coming out prior to election day, that we possibly don't know about Barack Obama already. Once we vote, we can't take it back--so why is Joe calling for us to not wait & vote a.s.a.p?

What's Joe Biden afraid of?

I couldn't believe it. Today, Oct. 22nd, Joe Biden in my home state of Colorado. Biden states: VOTE NOW, DON'T WAIT. Reason: He states, republicans will be throwing the kitchen sink at Obama.

But wait, I thought we already knew everything about Obama? We've seen Pastor Wright, we know about the Bill Ayers connection, we know about Tony Resco.

So what else?

Now, I don't know about you--but that statement tells me that Joe Biden may know something that will be coming out prior to election day, that we possibly don't know about Barack Obama already. Once we vote, we can't take it back--so why is Joe calling for us to not wait & vote a.s.a.p?

He is afraid of more lies.

So what else?

Polls still going strong check this link out
AP poll: Candidates running nearly even - Decision '08 - MSNBC.com

So what else?

I don't know but his little 'man of mystery' thingy is getting old.

the kitchen sink is attempts to keep people from the polls.

They will challenge voters all over the nation and election day will be a mess due to the massive lines of people trying to participate.

Some places have it planned that way just like Ohio did by not having enough machines in dem areas.

I don't know but his little 'man of mystery' thingy is getting old.

I am very suspicous of this comment. Most candidates let people know they can vote early. But, Bidens voice is almost in panic mode.

We heard Biden state that he was absolutely certain that Obama would be challenged in an international crisis within six months of his inaguration--then he goes on to state--THAT THEIR POLL NUMBERS AFTER THEIR RESPONSE TO THIS CRISIS WILL DRAMATICALLY DROP--because Americans will disagree with their response.

This reminds me of the time that Allan Greenspan--fed chairman kept warning about irrational exuberance in the stock market back in 1999. Not too many believed him either.

We see irrational exuberance in the fans of Barack Obama. So what in the hell do these Joe Biden's warnings mean?

Last edited:

They will challenge voters all over the nation and election day will be a mess due to the massive lines of people trying to participate.

Some places have it planned that way just like Ohio did by not having enough machines in dem areas.

of course they do.
can i pick up some reynolds wrap for you while i'm out?

Where's that ?

Obama and Biden are trying to run out the clock. They aren't granting anymore interviews so they don't mess up. They are worried an Obama 'test' might happen and Obama will say something stupid.

We see irrational exuberance in the fans of Barack Obama. So what in the hell do these Joe Biden's warnings mean?

If you were peddling snake oil like these guys are, let alone Biden's seeming daily foot in mouth disease (which somebody may accidentally notice before election day), you'd probably be anxious to have people vote early too.

Also they may be helping their brothers in arms to motivate the vote often crowd.

So what else?

Most people think the polls will tighten as election day approaches, so voting early locks in more votes for obama.

McCain's campaign would like you to wait to vote for the same reason. (If you could vote six months from now, when the economy is more stable and the shine is off Obama, they'd like that even better.)

It's just about locking in votes for obama/biden, no secret conspiracy imo.

If you were peddling snake oil like these guys are, let alone Biden's seeming daily foot in mouth disease (which somebody may accidentally notice before election day), you'd probably be anxious to have people vote early too.

Also they may be helping their brothers in arms to motivate the vote often crowd.

" Quick---buy this before it's all sold out " :D

Speaking of Ohio. The secretary of State there still refuses to put out the list of 200,000 questionable registrations. She has been twice--court ordered to do so for weeks. Now the attorney general may be getting involved in a direct order to get her to do that.

Speaking of Ohio.

Mike Connell refuses to honor a subpoena in the case charging that electronic theft gave the election to Bush.

My precinct is an example. I live in one of the most left-leaning neighborhoods in Cincinnati. My precinct has about 4 voting stations and 10 parking spots. I waited in line almost 2 hours to cast my vote in 2004.

Well you have until the 4th ---get off your ass --( or are you just going to whine about after the election ? )

Speaking of Ohio. The secretary of State there still refuses to put out the list of 200,000 questionable registrations. She has been twice--court ordered to do so for weeks. Now the attorney general may be getting involved in a direct order to get her to do that.

Incorrect. The court order was overturned by the USSC.

Forum List

Back