Biden will "smoke" Ryan in the Thursday night debate

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Now that Romney has shown that honor and truth are irrelevant - Biden will be ready for Ryan. I hope the moderator, Martha Raddatz (ABC News Chief Foreign Correspondent), does a good job.

October 11, 2012 - Vice Presidential

Topic: Foreign and domestic policy
Air Time: 9:00-10:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Sponsor: Commission on Presidential Debates
Participants: Vice President Joe Biden and Congressman Paul Ryan
Moderator: Martha Raddatz (ABC News Chief Foreign Correspondent)

The debate will cover both foreign and domestic topics and be divided into nine time segments of approximately 10 minutes each. The moderator will ask an opening question, after which each candidate will have two minutes to respond. The moderator will use the balance of the time in the segment for a discussion of the question.

2012 Presidential Debate Schedule « 2012 Election Central

This coming from the same douche bag that said Obama won the first debate, when even Chris "My Dick Gets Hard When I See Obama" Mathews conceded defeat!

Smoking is not allowed on Center College campus.

I kinda like Biden, however he has a problem keeping his foot out of his mouth.

Ryan on the other hand is a smooth con man type.
Also a career politician.
Don't think he ever worked at any other job.

Last edited:
Never underestimate Joe Biden. He's no dummy...

:lol:
Joe Biden is one of the stupidest people in DC, if not the planet. He's a nice, dumb, gaffe-prone guy. The expectations are so low that as long as he shows up on time, and doesn't drool all over himself, he will be perceived as "doing well". If he avoids massive gaffes -he could "tie".....Either way- the result of the VEEP debate doesn't mean squat - if it did..... Lloyd Benson would have been Veep.

You still clinging to the idea that Obama won the last debate? :lol:
Mitt Romney's 52-point debate victory over Obama the biggest in Gallup poll history | Mail Online

Lahkota said:
Biden will "smoke" Ryan in the Thursday night debate

We all know Ryan will put Biden on his knees, but you're the first one to suggest that Biden will be 'smoking' anything while he's down there... :dunno:

I'll lay my username and login here for life (and a voluntary IP ban) against yours that a gallup poll will show Ryan the winner... put up or shut up, Chief Shitting Bull

I don't play silly NaziCon games. The only poll that matters will be conducted on November 6.

I'll lay my username and login here for life (and a voluntary IP ban) against yours that a gallup poll will show Ryan the winner... put up or shut up, Chief Shitting Bull

I don't play silly NaziCon games. The only poll that matters will be conducted on November 6.

Chief Shitting Bull, the Stalinist motherfucker, is a gutless, spne-less, ball-less pussy.

But it's always amusing to see his words re-confirm it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back