Biden: ‘We misread how bad the economy was’

this shows you to be a partisan moron
those bailouts were voted on by the dem controled congress
one that INCLUDED Obama's vote

And the name of that Republican stimulus package was...umm..."Repubpump." No that wasn't it. What was the name of the Repub TARP..."CTBB,"- Cash to Bush Buddies. What was the name for the Repub plan to help main street? Hmmm...guess they didn't have any ideas. Did the Repubs do anything? Did Repubs vote for anything? Republicans really are the "do nothing" party no wonder they are dead.
TARP was also voted on and PASSED by a DEMOCRAT controled congress, and that included OBAMA'S VOTE

try again

Let's see the name of the Republican version of TARP was....hmm... Oh, I remember, "BGGCOWOOT" 'Bush Guys Grab Cash On Way Out Of Town." The name of their stimulus plan was..... How many votes did the Republican give to their own plan?
The Republican Party is joining the Dinosaurs
ah, you are just another partisan moron like bob and chris
Michelle must be getting pissed off at all you guys trying to service her man

And the name of that Republican stimulus package was...umm..."Repubpump." No that wasn't it. What was the name of the Repub TARP..."CTBB,"- Cash to Bush Buddies. What was the name for the Repub plan to help main street? Hmmm...guess they didn't have any ideas. Did the Repubs do anything? Did Repubs vote for anything? Republicans really are the "do nothing" party no wonder they are dead. Dead as the dinos!

raptor800.jpg

Lots of Repub trash talk, but nothing concrete, AS USUAL!​

Lots of Repub trash talk, but nothing concrete, AS USUAL!​
[/QUOTE]

Maybe your head is stuck in the kiln....

And the name of that Republican stimulus package was...umm..."Repubpump." No that wasn't it. What was the name of the Repub TARP..."CTBB,"- Cash to Bush Buddies. What was the name for the Repub plan to help main street? Hmmm...guess they didn't have any ideas. Did the Repubs do anything? Did Repubs vote for anything? Republicans really are the "do nothing" party no wonder they are dead. Dead as the dinos!

raptor800.jpg

make up your freakin mind...if they are the DO NOTHING party, then how do you explain the terrible mess you claim they got us into? Are you now going to cast blame on the republican party because the democrats voted the stimulus through??? Amazing​

Keyword here is "TRYING". Unfortunately, he's failing in his attempts. Get over it

That is why I put the word in. I don't know if he is failing. It's too soon to tell. Still waiting to see what you guys would have done differently....

Maybe if you spent more time reading and less time gabbing? :eusa_whistle:

Says the guy who makes 32 posts a day to the guy who makes just over 4 posts a day...:eusa_whistle: all right....:lol:

Keyword here is "TRYING". Unfortunately, he's failing in his attempts. Get over it

That is why I put the word in. I don't know if he is failing. It's too soon to tell. Still waiting to see what you guys would have done differently....

Jesus,, how much time do you need? We were told that it would make big changes immediately.

He's been in office six months and you want immediate results? hhhmm..the biggest problem righties have right now is credibility. Bush stuffed things up, and from the day Obama took office people were riding him. Sure, after 12 months, give him shit. But the DAY (it's right here on this board, go back and have a look) he took office they were callign him a failure. Pretty hard to take a rightie's's opinion on his performance seriously when they never gave him a chance in the first place.

Last edited:
I know DiveCon has already pointed this out, but if you were half as smart as you were dumb, you'd be stable at best. You're so hell bent on blaming Bush that it escaped your thought processes in considering that Bush got NOTHING done without the votes of a democratically controlled congress.

The truth is so often a bitter pill

Can I hope for him to be half as dumb as he is?

Of course you would have had to live in the United States during the last eight years to watch a man, who hates government, destroy the country to support the super rich. It is not a question of being smart or dumb. It is a question of being a brain dead member of a defunct political party. There is a dinosaur in this thread for a reason.

istock-000005250604xsmall.jpg

Last edited:

Jesus,, how much time do you need? We were told that it would make big changes immediately.

He's been in office six months and you want immediate results? hhhmm..the biggest problem righties have right now is credibility. Bush stuffed things up, and from the day Obama took office people were riding him. Sure, after 12 months, give him shit. But the DAY (it's right here on this board, go back and have a look) he took office they were callign him a failure. Pretty hard to take a rightie's's opinion on his performance seriously when they never gave him a chance in the first place.

The way Obama is cramming his agenda in the first 9 months down our throats, by the time 12 months rolls around, it will be too late Grump.

The way Obama is cramming his agenda in the first 9 months down our throats, by the time 12 months rolls around, it will be too late Grump.

What will be too late?
What would you have done instead?
On all these "Obama fucks the economy" threads, I've seen no viable alternative.
Most seem to object to him nationalising some of the financial institutions (like he wanted to?), but nobody is offering up anything else that would have worked. And there has STILL nobody knows if it has worked or not because there hasn't been enough time to tell...

Forum List

Back