Biden warns of rapes and murders unless son of stimulus passes

Here's a fact:
Joe Biden falsely claimed on multiple occasions that the number of reported rapes in Flint, Mich., has skyrocketed since 2008 — providing different accounts at different events that do not square with FBI data. He started at a 152 percent increase, and since then has said rapes in Flint have tripled and even “quadrupled.” But FBI data show the number of rapes in Flint has gone down 11 percent, from 103 in 2008 to 92 in 2010.​
Biden's an idiot.

NOW YOU'RE TALKING, DAVE!

And when one reads the WHOLE article, you see that Biden was acting on INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE MICHIGAN AUTHORITIES...he did NOT make these things up.

Factcheck.org points out the discrepencies between the Flint authorities and the FBI...so the problem lies with THEM and NOT the VP.

Nice going Dave, you gave it a go for a decent, FACT based debate. I'm proud of ya! Carry on.
And yet, oddly, Biden is still an idiot.

Come to think of it, so are you.

Dave, you SERIOUSLY need to grow the fuck up! I took the hot air out of your myopic "Get the Obama administration" rant against Biden, so now you're just sticking your tongue out and stamping your widdle feet. You're pathetic Dave.

YOU ARE SERIOUS ARENT YOU.

:lmao:

- Bing

yes you have remained a jackass.

Hows it feel.........................

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3866-your-argument-is-invalid-5566.jpg

Why don't you stop braying like a jackass, read the link Dave provided and then read my response.....or continue to shoot mental blanks as usual.

I dont mind laughing at you. Really I dont.....................

And our neocon/teabagger jackass continues to shoot blanks, folks. Let's watch him dance with his fellow idiots in maudlin glee.

Forum List

Back