Biden Ukraine Corruption Debunked

I hear liberals and their minions in the MSM say that the issue of Biden corruption in regards to Ukraine has been thoroughly debunked. Can anyone, anyone at all, tell me who investigated and "debunked" the issue? What agency investigated and where can a simple person find the report?

Who said there was any Biden Ukraine corruption in the first place? The same mob boss who questioned President Obama's birth?
Can YOU explain why Hunter Biden was being paid $83,000 dollars a month by Burisma ( the Ukraine energy sector received roughly $53,000,000 U.S. aid dollars while Joe Biden was Obama's point man on Ukraine policy) when he had no experience that related to the energy sector or Ukraine?

I hear liberals and their minions in the MSM say that the issue of Biden corruption in regards to Ukraine has been thoroughly debunked. Can anyone, anyone at all, tell me who investigated and "debunked" the issue? What agency investigated and where can a simple person find the report?

Who said there was any Biden Ukraine corruption in the first place? The same mob boss who questioned President Obama's birth?
Can YOU explain why Hunter Biden was being paid $83,000 dollars a month by Burisma ( the Ukraine energy sector received roughly $53,000,000 U.S. aid dollars while Joe Biden was Obama's point man on Ukraine policy) when he had no experience that related to the energy sector or Ukraine?

Please explain why that would have anything to do with Trump's impeachment trial - other than a diversion. The Bidens and Burisma are not on trial for Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Debunked probably isnt the best word to describe it.

Perhaps its more appropriate to call it already investigated, with no wrong-doings by Bidens found.

Hunter is a corporate lawyer. Lawyer's dont necessarily need to know the details of a businesses products to server as a corporate lawyer.

Why isn't this in the conspiracy theory forum?
Because it is NOT a conspiracy theory to ask who has debunked Biden corruption in Ukraine as Joe Biden alleges. Can you answer the question?
Debunking 4 Viral Rumors About the Bidens and Ukraine

It's a conspiracy!

Fact check: What Joe and Hunter Biden actually did in Ukraine

It's a conspiracy!

A Ukraine gas company tied to Joe Biden's son is at the center of the Trump-whistleblower scandal

It's a..... Well you know.

Please explain why that would have anything to do with Trump's impeachment trial - other than a diversion. The Bidens and Burisma are not on trial for Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress.
There is no abuse of power unless it can be proven that the President is investigating the Joe Biden's corrupt actions in Ukraine only to enhance his reelection prospects, and so far no evidence of this has been presented. In fact, it is much more likely that Obama and Biden conspired to cover up the scandal of the VP's son cashing in on his father's political clout that is relevant to DoJ's investigation of corruption in the Obama administration concerning the 2016 election. The President was simply smoothing the way for Ukraine to work with the US DoJ.

Asking why there isn't an investigation about getting rid of the corrupt prosecutor in Ukraine is like asking why there isn't an investigation into Trump's prostitution pee tape. There is no evidence.

Perhaps its more appropriate to call it already investigated, with no wrong-doings by Bidens found.

Hunter is a corporate lawyer. Lawyer's dont necessarily need to know the details of a businesses products to server as a corporate lawyer.
Who investigated it? Where can I find the report?

Why isn't this in the conspiracy theory forum?

Who said anyone was conspiring ?

We simply said Hunter is getting 1MM a year to work in a job he knows nothing about.

Now, how does that happen ?

All boards want an ex-cokehead on them.
Lotsa company's hire folks just for their name.
Why do you think they do that?

Adds legitimacy and weight to the board, impresses investors, that kinda stuff.

Trump certainly had good reason to ask about where U.S aid money was spent. It's his job to safeguard U.S resources and if a kick back was going on, that needed to be addressed BEFORE more money was wasted don't you think?

Did you see the link?
already investigated
It was Lutsenko who oversaw that investigation.

BTW.. Exactly how is it an abuse of power for the guy that was elected to set foreign policy to actually SET foreign policy? If running for office means that BIden can't be investigated on corruption charges why do you think it's ok to investigate Trump while he's running for election? And seriously, even you aren't stupid enough to fall for the Obstruction of Congress ruse. It Dems were too lazy to go to court, shame on their lazy asses. If you need examples of how it's done, see Obama and Fast and Furious.

Did you see the link?
already investigated
It was Lutsenko who oversaw that investigation.
Just like democrats are requiring a U.S. investigation even though Ukraine has said "no pressure", we're going to need a U.S. investigation saying "no corruption". After all, if you believe democrats, we can't trust Ukraine to tell the truth.

**Digs head deeper into sand**

BTW.. Exactly how is it an abuse of power for the guy that was elected to set foreign policy to actually SET foreign policy? If running for office means that BIden can't be investigated on corruption charges why do you think it's ok to investigate Trump while he's running for election? And seriously, even you aren't stupid enough to fall for the Obstruction of Congress ruse. It Dems were too lazy to go to court, shame on their lazy asses. If you need examples of how it's done, see Obama and Fast and Furious.
The president is given power to set foreign policy. If his foreign policy is designed to help the president get re-elected and not to help the United States, it’s an abuse of power.

The president is given power to set foreign policy. If his foreign policy is designed to help the president get re-elected and not to help the United States, it’s an abuse of power.
It's good then that the only actual fact witness that the dems had testified that Trump, when asked, said he wanted NOTHING from Ukraine. Doesn't sound like Trump was self seeking. Sounds like any good business man who was looking to safeguard U.S. money. And seriously, what idiots really think that Trump, who took down their liberal queen Hillary needed any help beating Joe Biden? It takes a special type of stupid to think that.

Lol, do what? Trump wasn't setting foreign policy to enrich himself. He was trying to figure out how the previous malcontents were deeply embroiled in corruption ie biden and his druggie son while o was overthrowing legally elected govts.

It's good then that the only actual fact witness that the dems had testified that Trump, when asked, said he wanted NOTHING from Ukraine. Doesn't sound like Trump was self seeking. Sounds like any good business man who was looking to safeguard U.S. money. And seriously, what idiots really think that Trump, who took down their liberal queen Hillary needed any help beating Joe Biden? It takes a special type of stupid to think that.
Trump has very clearly stated he wants Ukraine to investigate Biden. He did so publicly on television. He did so in a private phone call with their chief executive. He did so through Giuliani. He did so through Sondland. Who would deny this?

Trump needed help from Russia to take down Clinton. I guess he stuck with a winning strategy, with a twist.

Forum List

Back