Biden: U.S. won't play favorites between Israelis, Palestinians

I don't believe that for a second. The US has "played favorites" since 1948 and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future. Israel and disloyal American Zionists exercise a disproportional amount of power over the politics of the United States; any opposition or serious criticism is quickly and quietly pushed to the margin.

I don't believe that for a second. The US has "played favorites" since 1948 and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future. Israel and disloyal American Zionists exercise a disproportional amount of power over the politics of the United States; any opposition or serious criticism is quickly and quietly pushed to the margin.

I'm just waiting for Marc39, the two-line retard, to either call you the 'Forum Dunce' or tell you to 'go back to sleep, stoner' ... Which one are you betting on?

Rofl, this thread is funny.

:lol:

i dont give a flying fuck which one was a state...which one is claiming to be an ally...(uss liberty) so on and so forth...

i am sick of paying both sides for a peace neither side wants...where is the profit in peace?

yah...ok.

cause israel never made peace with any states, right?

they're just not going to die for pals.

oh no... the horror.

For all of Bones positive points she just can't let the USS Liberty Propaganda out of her mind. For some reason she believes that illogical point and she can't let it go. I used to hold it against her, but I think its one area I must agree to disagree with her.

I'm just waiting for Marc39, the two-line retard, to either call you the 'Forum Dunce' or tell you to 'go back to sleep, stoner' ... Which one are you betting on?

I think those are reserved for PF Tinmore and Shogun, respectively. Marc is at least courteous enough to personalize his insults. I predict that he'll either post some propagandistic pro-Israeli tripe or attempt to steer the discussion toward my religious beliefs. :lol:

For all of Bones positive points she just can't let the USS Liberty Propaganda out of her mind. For some reason she believes that illogical point and she can't let it go. I used to hold it against her, but I think its one area I must agree to disagree with her.

"Propaganda point"? The USS Liberty massacre was one of many examples of Israel purposefully attempting to inflict damage on the US. Remember the Lavon Affair? Jonathan Pollard? The AIPAC scandals? Keep in mind that those are only the incidents that we know about; Israeli and American Zionist subterfuge is probably more extensive than most of us can imagine.

I don't believe that for a second. The US has "played favorites" since 1948 and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future.
LOL, you retard sand n#gger! In 1948 the US did play favorites FOR THE ARABS. The US put an arms embargo on the entire region, yet the Soviets were arming to the teeth the Arabs. That is siding with the Arabs, you mental midget!

In 1952 America AGAIN side with the Arabs. In the only war which Israel had foreign help. Britain, Israel and France pushed hard to take over the Suez Canal over the Egyptians closing it. They were pushing deep into Egypt. They stopped only at the demand of the USA!

Israel and disloyal American Zionists
Disloyal Americans, from the man who cheers on Hasan and the underwear bomber To the man who openly supports suicide bombers and Islamic terrorist! You have to be fucking kidding to call anyone disloyal.

exercise a disproportional amount of power over the politics of the United States; any opposition or serious criticism is quickly and quietly pushed to the margin.
Always your worthless argument to jump into classic antisemitic propaganda, but funny America is driven by a lust for oil. The Jews don't have it, but you sand n#ggers do! It is safer to say that your people have disproportionate power over America. Hell CAIR spends more on lobbying now than AIPAC you worthless troll!

"Propaganda point"? The USS Liberty massacre was one of many examples of Israel purposefully attempting to inflict damage on the US. Remember the Lavon Affair? Jonathan Pollard? The AIPAC scandals? Keep in mind that those are only the incidents that we know about; Israeli and American Zionist subterfuge is probably more extensive than most of us can imagine.

Remember 9/11, USS Cole and Hasan. oh wait you do, you cheered them on!

I have a better one: the whore speaks! :lol:

You're really scraping the bottom of the anti-Semitic barrel in dredging up the Liberty hoax.

Islamic terrorism is not a hoax.

Israel is perhaps the most reliable ally the US has.

Ronald Reagan...
In Israel, free men and women are every day demonstrating the power of courage and faith. Back in 1948 when Israel was founded, pundits claimed the new country could never survive. Today, no one questions that. Israel is a land of stability and democracy in a region of tryanny and unrest

Ronald Reagan...
For the people of Israel and America are historic partners in the global quest for human dignity and freedom. We will always remain at each other's side.

LOL, you retard sand n#gger!
I'm not an Arab, though I'm glad that you decided to provide the forum with a sterling example of Zionist racism. Thank you for confirming what I've said all along.

In 1948 the US did play favorites FOR THE ARABS. The US put an arms embargo on the entire region, yet the Soviets were arming to the teeth the Arabs. That is siding with the Arabs, you mental midget!
Actually, placing a blanket embargo over an entire conflict-ridden region is an example of maintaining neutrality since the act itself does not benefit either side more or less than the other. The United States recognized Israel eleven minutes after it declared statehood. Israel received copious amounts of munitions from Czechoslovakia during the 1948 war; they were no less "armed to the teeth" than anyone else.

In 1952 America AGAIN side with the Arabs. In the only war which Israel had foreign help. Britain, Israel and France pushed hard to take over the Suez Canal over the Egyptians closing it. They were pushing deep into Egypt. They stopped only at the demand of the USA!
America was courting Nasser at the time. Plus, opposing an imperialistic European-Israeli attempt to seize and control the assets of a sovereign nation was morally right. That would be one of the last times the US did the right thing vis-à-vis Israeli aggression.

Disloyal Americans, from the man who cheers on Hasan and the underwear bomber
Where?

To the man who openly supports suicide bombers and Islamic terrorist! You have to be fucking kidding to call anyone disloyal.
I've never claimed to be especially nationalistic. I find it funny that many Zionists attempt to draw attention away from their dual loyalties by being hilariously overzealous in their contrived patriotism. I also find it funny that many Zionists respond to these charges by attempting to change the subject.

Always your worthless argument to jump into classic antisemitic propaganda,

I see an opportunity for education. Perhaps you can learn something:
The*Complete Unexpurgated AIPAC Tape

but funny America is driven by a lust for oil. The Jews don't have it, but you sand n#ggers do!
You hit on something important here. America's alliance with Israel is a complete liability; it hurts the United States diplomatically and hardly benefits us economically, yet the cartes blanches just keep on coming.

It is safer to say that your people have disproportionate power over America.
:rofl:

Hell CAIR spends more on lobbying now than AIPAC you worthless troll!
Source? :lol:

Remember 9/11, USS Cole and Hasan. oh wait you do, you cheered them on!
Feel free to post an example of me doing so. :lol:

Keep in mind that these acts were committed by acknowledged enemies of the United States; Israel attacks us and continues to be praised as one of America's most important allies.

You're really scraping the bottom of the anti-Semitic barrel in dredging up the Liberty hoax.
Tell the victims of the massacre that it was a hoax, not me.

We can rely on them to bomb American targets, clandestinely influence our elections, and infiltrate our intelligence agencies, yes.

Ronald Reagan...
Reagan's administration provided illegal material support for what you would call "terrorism" in Iran and Latin America. Please continue quoting him. It amuses me. :lol:

Interesting position considering that Israel is an ally. Israel is a legally established state and the PA is a terrorist insurgency. How hard is that for people to understand?

If it were that simple, then the US has never had any business trying to "broker" a deal in the first place. It's obvious to anyone even slightly interested in this long conflict that the US heavily favors Israel to whom we give billions annually in foreign aid (no questions asked), and a pittance in foreign aid to Palestine (which has to account for every dime). US involvement in "peace talks" has always been a joke, in my opinion.

Tell the victims of the massacre that it was a hoax, not me.

We can rely on them to bomb American targets, clandestinely influence our elections, and infiltrate our intelligence agencies, yes.

Ronald Reagan...
Reagan's administration provided illegal material support for what you would call "terrorism" in Iran and Latin America. Please continue quoting him. It amuses me. :lol:

Reagan is a beloved American president who admired Israel and acknowledged Israel's importance as an American ally.
You lose.

Interesting position considering that Israel is an ally. Israel is a legally established state and the PA is a terrorist insurgency. How hard is that for people to understand?

If it were that simple, then the US has never had any business trying to "broker" a deal in the first place. It's obvious to anyone even slightly interested in this long conflict that the US heavily favors Israel to whom we give billions annually in foreign aid (no questions asked), and a pittance in foreign aid to Palestine (which has to account for every dime). US involvement in "peace talks" has always been a joke, in my opinion.

Palestinians are terrorists not deserving of US foreign aid. That said, Sheikh Hussein Obama just sent those criminals a $500 million check, which no doubt will be squandered.

Biden is a douche bag.

As was said, Israel is an established ally. Hamas is a terrorist organizations that has a long record of bombing market places, restaurants, buses, trains, bus stops etc.

Also, jerusalem is the capital of Israel, Israel has every right to establish homes for as many Israelis as they want. It's not negotiable.

Israel has been "winning" the war against Palestine for over 60 years. When the war is over, Israel's borders can be determined.

Palestine doesn't exist, dunce.

Middle East historian and scholar Bernard Lewis...
The Palestine entity, formally established and defined by Britain, was formally abolished in 1948 with the termination of the Mandate.

You are the Forum Dunce.

By repeating your "dunce" shit, you're the one that should be wearing the hat. Can't you debate this without labels? Silly ones at that?

Forum List

Back