Biden: U.S. won't play favorites between Israelis, Palestinians

Ya an unnamed source very impressive .

The US spies on Israel. The reason we have the transcript of the spy plane was because the US was spying on Israel
When a country bombs your assets and attempts to pin the crime on the Muslim Brotherhood or Communists, conducting espionage against them seems like it would be a logical course of action. The United States and Israel are not equal.

The Arab terrorists attack the US. The Arabs celebrated 911. They danced and had a good ol time. That should tell Biden who the US enemy is.
Do you promote the concept of collective guilt because of its association with Judaism or because of its association with Zionism?

Biden has a history of saying moronic things.
Israel has a history of bombing American targets and infiltrating our government.

OBL cited the Palestinians as thevreadon for attacking the US.
Further evidence that our "alliance" with Israel hurts us far more than it helps us.

By "our" you mean your fellow arab jihadists.

That wasn't a question btw.

By "our" you mean your fellow arab jihadists.

That wasn't a question btw.

I'm not an Arab, nor are mujahideen organized under a single government. I'm afraid I was referring to the United States, but who am I to question a "chosen" person? :lol:

You may live in the US but you are not an American.

You cheer on terrorists who seek out to murder americans.

The jihad video in arabic that you posted.

This one?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJHOZaVoqRg]YouTube - Swarem Nasheed[/ame]

Do you see Americans or a reference to Americans?

The arabs in Dearborn, MI who danced and celebrated due to the Sept 11 attack, might have lived in America, but they are not Americans either.

Because anyone can find someone called "Maria" to say anything. It proves nothing.

Like I said.. I posted my evidence, motherfucker. It's fun watching you post about 5 times trying to take the taste of my dick out of your mouth.

:rofl:

Don't cry, lil christian... i'm sure your version of the seven virgin promise will stick with you until you die.

Shogun is getting quite entertaining.

You still there?

my bad, I had to go ahead and enjoy my life, lil christian. sorry your dogma keeps you from knowing what that is like. I'm sure, if you kiss more jewish scrotum you'll cum to some sort of jesus enlightenment though.

You may live in the US but you are not an American.

You cheer on terrorists who seek out to murder americans.

.... says the zionist christian who would throw the US under a bus the iota a jew asked him to do so... Gotta make sure you get into heaven via blank check jew support, right lion food?

The arabs in Dearborn, MI who danced and celebrated due to the Sept 11 attack, might have lived in America, but they are not Americans either.

Link to any reputable news agency reporting such a story?

This claim is yet another internet hoax sparked by HATeMAIL chain letters, mass-forwarded and mass-repeated by the gullible.

Forum List

Back