Biden to gun manufacturers: 'I'm coming for you. Period'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Noe why didnt Doomberg think of this catchy phrase?....could have had buttons, hats, t shirts all ready to go....Copyright that fast Joe The World's Dumbest Politician and sexual Abuser Biden.....sounds like a sure winner to the millions of gun owners, and especially the NRA!!!!!
Especially right after a 92 year old. Grandmother was RAPED and BEATEN TO DEATH by another NYC BLACK THUG!!!!!
------------

2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden promised gun manufacturers across the United States that he’s “coming for them.”

“A guy has 12 assault weapons with bump stocks, which means you can fire it faster. You can pull the trigger faster,” Biden said to a crowd during a CNN town hall. “Why in God’s name should anyone, anyone, anyone, anyone be able to own that? It’s just wrong, and we’ve got to — and I promise you, as president, I am going to get these guys.”

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

Last edited:
Isn't Biden the idiot that told his wife to shoot in the air to scare people off, or just shoot people through the door???

Another good reason I would vote for Biden. Don't know what happened to his support. Early days, though.

Noe why didnt Doomberg think of this catchy phrase?....could have had buttons, hats, t shirts all ready to go....Copyright that fast Joe The World's Dumbest Politician and sexual Abuser Biden.....sounds like a sure winner to the millions of gun owners, and especially the NRA!!!!!
Especially right after a 92 year old. Grandmother was RAPED and BEATEN TO DEATH by another NYC BLACK THUG!!!!!
------------

2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden promised gun manufacturers across the United States that he’s “coming for them.”

“A guy has 12 assault weapons with bump stocks, which means you can fire it faster. You can pull the trigger faster,” Biden said to a crowd during a CNN town hall. “Why in God’s name should anyone, anyone, anyone, anyone be able to own that? It’s just wrong, and we’ve got to — and I promise you, as president, I am going to get these guys.”

Joe Biden looks so terrible now that I would think within the next year The Grim Reaper is coming for him, Joe Biden is NOT that long from being in his grave.

He looks ten years OLDER, SICKER and more FRAIL than Bernie or Mini Mike who are near the same age as him.

Another good reason I would vote for Biden. Don't know what happened to his support. Early days, though.

Joe Biden is not going to get anymore support than he now has, I was reading about this Super Tuesday thing on March 3 and I would say that either the next day or at least by the end of that week Joe Biden will drop out of this Democratic race, he is not a viable candidate.

Did his advisers forget to tell him who has all the guns?

Another good reason I would vote for Biden.
So, the rule of law (or words) means nothing to you?

Leftists in general only support laws that are beneficial to Leftists and their pet Third World savages who they fanatically want to import in unlimited numbers into ONLY First World Western nations. Leftists especially hate any laws that give Equal Rights to Right-Wingers, this is why they are demanding crack downs on ANYTHING Right-Wing which is in direct violation of a persons right to Freedom of Expression.

------------

Thank God this Canadian citizen lived in the United States when he was subject to home invasion, or that Biden wasn't in charge yet.

People that want to make unreasonable limits of our arsenals don't realize the challenges that people like Mr. Reeves face as shown in this documentary.

Joe Biden is not going to get anymore support than he now has, I was reading about this Super Tuesday thing on March 3 and I would say that either the next day or at least by the end of that week Joe Biden will drop out of this Democratic race, he is not a viable candidate.
I agree he's too old. His shot was back in 2016; his son's death threw him for a loop though.
You shouldn't allow yourself to be influenced by these predictions and polls, though, Lucy. I swear that is what they are for--to convince people of a undetermined outcome. I personally wish polls were outlawed during the entire election year. People should make up their own minds, not let pundits and other voters make it up for them.

------------

The 92 year old was raped abd beaten by a muslim here illegally. Just the kind of immigrant democrats prefer.

I agree he's too old. His shot was back in 2016; his son's death threw him for a loop though.
You shouldn't allow yourself to be influenced by these predictions and polls, though, Lucy. I swear that is what they are for--to convince people of a undetermined outcome. I personally wish polls were outlawed during the entire election year. People should make up their own minds, not let pundits and other voters make it up for them.

Totally agree about polls being outlawed, the situation though is that Polling is a lucrative business and so they won't be outlawed. I do think that a person should at least have the intelligence to read about candidates, their positions on issues etc and be able to make their own mind up as to who to support. I can't relate at all to anyone who is relying on polls and TV pundits to influence their thinking about any candidate, it seems all very intellectually lazy to me.

Another good reason I would vote for Biden.
So, the rule of law (or words) means nothing to you?
yeah, yeah, yeah
View attachment 308137

You agree with him that manufacturers of firearms that are used in violence should be sued?
Let's see how it works out for the Newtown group. I don't know if it would put any real pressure on the gun manufacturers to stop selling civilians war guns or not.

Forum List

Back