Biden: The problem with blacks is their parents don't know how to read and write

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
In 2019 during a meeting with a group of black mayors in Georgia, Biden said that part of the problem with education reform in their communities was the fact that “parents can’t read or write themselves,” according to a New York Times report from Thursday.

The statement as reported in the Times was uttered during the private meeting.

Three people who were at the event confirmed the version of events to the paper, where Biden made the comment that the problem black communities have to deal with is that “the parents can’t read or write themselves.

According to the report, his comment “shocked and frustrated” those in the room.

Biden’s campaign did not deny that he made the comment, and responded to the Times report, saying:

“The Vice President regularly talks about how his father’s experience has shaped the way he feels about and views the relationship between parents and their children’s learning.”

The campaign did not explain how the comments that Biden made had anything to do with Biden’s “father experience.”

Biden under fire after racist comment: "African American parents cannot read or write themselves"

When the leftist MSM turns on you, it's time to hang it up. They want to destroy you and they will.

This is what I was talking about all along in other topics where the left claims that Biden would be the most competitive contender against Trump in a debate. Besides all his other gaffs regarding race, more keep surfacing.

the problem with joe biden is that he often doesnt know what state he is in

i wonder if Biden also brought up the fact that all black people cannot pronounce the word "Ask"

if Biden went on a trip tp China, then went on TV, I wonder what state he would claim to be in

In 2019 during a meeting with a group of black mayors in Georgia, Biden said that part of the problem with education reform in their communities was the fact that “parents can’t read or write themselves,” according to a New York Times report from Thursday.

The statement as reported in the Times was uttered during the private meeting.

Three people who were at the event confirmed the version of events to the paper, where Biden made the comment that the problem black communities have to deal with is that “the parents can’t read or write themselves.

According to the report, his comment “shocked and frustrated” those in the room.

Biden’s campaign did not deny that he made the comment, and responded to the Times report, saying:

“The Vice President regularly talks about how his father’s experience has shaped the way he feels about and views the relationship between parents and their children’s learning.”

The campaign did not explain how the comments that Biden made had anything to do with Biden’s “father experience.”

Biden under fire after racist comment: "African American parents cannot read or write themselves"

When the leftist MSM turns on you, it's time to hang it up. They want to destroy you and they will.

This is what I was talking about all along in other topics where the left claims that Biden would be the most competitive contender against Trump in a debate. Besides all his other gaffs regarding race, more keep surfacing.

Must be a hacker here somewhere. How in the world did all these ----- get on my personal comment, and now I can't even remove them in edit?

What in the hell was he on?

He was on Joe. Comments like this are not uncommon for him, just usually very overlooked by the MSM. However when the MSM rehashes such comments, it's clear to me (anyway) that they are trying to do a Sander's on him this primary election.

Has anyone seen Waldo Biden in the last week?

They scooped him up in NH and are holding him hostage desperately trying to hold onto their paychecks til the money runs out.

Has anyone seen Waldo Biden in the last week?

They scooped him up in NH and are holding him hostage desperately trying to hold onto their paychecks til the money runs out.

If he drops out, I'm anxiously waiting to hear Piglosi's apology for impeaching a President on false claims. Their claim was that the President sought information on a political rival. Well, it seems that Biden is not going to be his political rival, so it's a bogus charge.

Forum List

Back