Biden, that man is on fire...

Ninja, I know your reading this.

Just because your mad or something because McCain doesn't have the poll lead doesn't mean you should throw a hissy fit.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, Ninja decided to neg rep me, the reason being my avatar because it's "played out and lame."

If your going to neg rep me Ninja, least have the guts to participate in the convo and have a actual reason for doing so.

Anyway though..

Jreeves, what did you find most scary about Bob Dole?

Last edited:
Whatever you need to tell yourself, Roberto :eusa_whistle:

Your avatar is beyond gay
supergaykt4.gif

Whatever you need to tell yourself, Roberto :eusa_whistle:

Your avatar is beyond gay
supergaykt4.gif

I'm straight but I suppose you have something against Homosexuals since you use "Gay" as a insult of sorts. (Least that's how you come off)

You continue to prove how close-minded and how foolish you truly are.

$successoryinternet400.jpg

Last edited:
Gays are fine.

It's the pseudo-intellectuals who use pictures of John Lennon for their avatars I despise :badgrin:

Oh jeez, Is that suppose to be funny? Because I think I forgot to laugh.

You don't know anything about me but I respect what John Lennon said for the most part and of course his music.

I guess you have a problem with people having a opinion that's not yours though huh? I must be really trying to be "enlightened" because I put up a picture of a man who made a difference.

Come back and try to insult me when you actually have some ground to stand on and not just trying to start a flame war.

Ninja, I know your reading this.

Just because your mad or something because McCain doesn't have the poll lead doesn't mean you should throw a hissy fit.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, Ninja decided to neg rep me, the reason being my avatar because it's "played out and lame."

If your going to neg rep me Ninja, least have the guts to participate in the convo and have a actual reason for doing so.

Anyway though..

Jreeves, what did you find most scary about Bob Dole?

One thing....
Bob Dole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Later, he joined liberal Senator George McGovern to lower eligibility requirements for federal food stamps, a liberal goal that was supported by Kansas farmers.

I wouldn't necessarily say scary though, I just don't feel like he would have done as good as job as Clinton, especially concerning the economy.

One thing....
Bob Dole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Later, he joined liberal Senator George McGovern to lower eligibility requirements for federal food stamps, a liberal goal that was supported by Kansas farmers.

I wouldn't necessarily say scary though, I just don't feel like he would have done as good as job as Clinton, especially concerning the economy.

I can agree on that. I will say one thing for the man though, he had quite the political headlock on what happened in Kansas for many years.

Oh jeez, Is that suppose to be funny? Because I think I forgot to laugh.

You don't know anything about me but I respect what John Lennon said for the most part and of course his music.

I guess you have a problem with people having a opinion that's not yours though huh? I must be really trying to be "enlightened" because I put up a picture of a man who made a difference.

Come back and try to insult me when you actually have some ground to stand on and not just trying to start a flame war.

Not funny? It was HILARIOUS! And I've got some rep points for clowning your pseudo-intellectual ass so others think it's funny too.

I don't know you? :D I know all I need to know Robbie - you and every other "enlightened" goof on the internet with John Lennon in their avatar are carbon fucking copies of one another :rofl:

You may think you're unique, special, creative, blah blah blah... YOU AREN'T :eusa_shhh:

"But I wike his music, stop making fun of me, dont huwt my feewings"
supergaykt4.gif

Not funny? It was HILARIOUS! And I've got some rep points for clowning your pseudo-intellectual ass so others think it's funny too.

I don't know you? :D I know all I need to know Robbie - you and every other "enlightened" goof on the internet with John Lennon in their avatar are carbon fucking copies of one another :rofl:

You may think you're unique, special, creative, blah blah blah... YOU AREN'T :eusa_shhh:

"But I wike his music, stop making fun of me, dont huwt my feewings"
supergaykt4.gif

So some people agree with you? I'm so glad you judge rep points as you being right.

You're being immature and only continue to prove my point. At this point no matter what I do, you will continue to try and mock.

I keep this avatar, you continue. I change it, you will say you were right all along,etc.

I must say, you do amuse me. That will be my last comments on this one, so feel free to continue to have a one-sided argument with yourself.

Joe Biden's interview on Morning Joe, September 4 2008.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtXa9KGkNcY&feature=user]YouTube - Joe Biden on Morning Joe, September 4th 2008[/ame]

I thought he did a great job in this speech. Best part was that he is right.

you have an issue with groucho marx? :cuckoo:

He was talking about my earlier avatar Silence. You can read a whole page on his bitching about how my John Lennon avatar I had was gay and I'm trying to look "enlightened" by having it.

Forum List

Back