Biden Tax Return Report

KMAN you make a crap ton of WORTHLESS threads you know that right?

Biden reports an income of less than 250K most years and you're bitching that he doesn't give enough to charity?

hey let us know when Palin and the McCain's release their tax returns ok?!

silence.. you are correct that troll KMAN starts crappy threads...

This IS a discussion topic.. that Biden gave a whopping 0.2% average.... but it is his CHOICE to do so, and if he doesn't that is on him and him alone... I would not want anyone to think that I believe it to be a requirement to give more

But it does go to show that many on the left believe more in doing as they say and not as they do.. calling for the governmental requirement of wealth redistribution and support of others, while not showing that it is truly the standard they set for themselves... by not supporting and being so giving, but calling for everyone else to

But all in all, this is not HUGE in terms of the election

silence.. you are correct that troll KMAN starts crappy threads...

This IS a discussion topic.. that Biden gave a whopping 0.2% average.... but it is his CHOICE to do so, and if he doesn't that is on him and him alone... I would not want anyone to think that I believe it to be a requirement to give more

But it does go to show that many on the left believe more in doing as they say and not as they do.. calling for the governmental requirement of wealth redistribution and support of others, while not showing that it is truly the standard they set for themselves... by not supporting and being so giving, but calling for everyone else to

But all in all, this is not HUGE in terms of the election

I wonder how much of his TIME he gave v. how much of his money?

I don't give ANY money to charity but I volunteer a lot of my time because that's what I can afford.

eta:

http://harpers.org/archive/2008/02/hbc-90002519

it's interesting that it appears the majority of McCain's contributions go to the foundation he and his wife run... and to his kids' private school

Between 2001 and 2006, McCain contributed roughly $950,000 to the foundation. That accounted for all of its listed income other than for $100 that came from an anonymous donor. During that same period, the McCain foundation made contributions of roughly $1.6 million. More than $500,000 went to his kids’ private schools, most of which was donated when his children were attending those institutions. So McCain apparently received major tax deductions for supporting elite schools attended by his children.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/04/18/916355.aspx

McCain released his tax returns today. They include 2006 and 2007 and nothing previously. In addition, no returns or summaries are included for wife Cindy McCain, who heads a privately held beer distribution company. Also note, John and Cindy McCain have filed separate tax returns for every year of their marriage except their first year, 27 years ago.

moral to this story... making a big deal that Biden doesn't give much to charity is only going to backfire on you...

Last edited:
I wonder how much of his TIME he gave v. how much of his money?

I don't give ANY money to charity but I volunteer a lot of my time because that's what I can afford.

True.. but I have not seen any stories of him doing volunteer work.. you are correct that such a thing would not necessarily show up on a tax return or public documents....

And lord knows he COULD have given more... and just not reported it... I know I have not claimed each and every last $50 or $100 I have given in spot donations to different charities

it says in the article that he did not CLAIM as a deduction, all that he gives to charity....so he is not TAKING the tax WRITE OFF.....that's pretty good of him, if anything, imo.....

and WHY is Cindy's info being held back? we got terresa heinz kerry's tax return with all of this disclosed?

Lefties never give much to charity, unless they get something in return.
Tell that to my parents and to me and to my sister and to my neighbors....all we do is charity events around here, no one has health insurance, so every time a neighbor comes down with cancer or a sickness, it is another charity event that the community has... to help pay for their hospital expences....my husband is a musician/singer and he has performed for free at these events 4 times since we have been here....

Your statement is too broad....allie

Forum List

Back