"Biden stopped the bleeding" seems to be the reading...

He actually harmed the ticket in the Independents eyes.. Everyone is saying the same thing.. EVERYONE-- RUDE and BITTER

He sure didn't act like the second most powerful man in the world. He was more like somebodies crazy uncle. Men that know they are powerful never act like that, he acted like a punk.

He actually harmed the ticket in the Independents eyes.. Everyone is saying the same thing.. EVERYONE-- RUDE and BITTER

Biden surly showed fustrations at the lies that kept coming forth from Ryan pie hole. His nose grew an inch during the expose.:clap2:

Last edited:
Stopped the bleeding?

Glad to see you claiming that. When you guys claim something one of your guys did stopped the bleeding chances are he just amputated a leg.

Biden didn't help the ticket.. He may have helped the angry liberal base.. but that's it. He turned off Independent voters with his rude crass disrespect.

Maobama lies and Biden swears to it, slow Joe is still ignorant and arrogant. Ryan could have pushed a few points better, but I think he carried the day.

In other words, not only did Ryan not wipe the floor with Biden, as all you wingnuts were predicting, Biden won the debate.

Did you ever think for one second that he wouldn't. I know it and was happen to see it happen. I postponed a trip to ER so I would not miss this. Having a MS flare up and I will be gone for a few days.

He sure didn't act like the second most powerful man in the world. He was more like somebodies crazy uncle. Men that know they are powerful never act like that, he acted like a punk.

i-d875824dfa8541727d5c75268283478c-Thorazine.jpg

The constant smirking, smiling and laughing was as much a gaffe as anything he's said thus far.

Now I understand why the polls above show Ryan as the winner. This site is made up of a majority of Village Idiots who don't care about facts and the truth.

Yeah. I don't think him laughing really changed the fact that he was lying through his teeth and Ryan floored him on the issues.

Lyin Ryan still won't tell us what deductions he will eliminate.

Ryan admitted that they would outlaw abortion.

Who do you trust on Medicare and Social Security? The people who have been trying to get rid of if for decades????

Biden kicked Gilligan's ass.

Forum List

Back