Biden stepping down?

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
I have no idea if this is true, but I received a forwarded e-mail that said the DNC was planning to have Biden "step down", citing health reasons, and replace him with Hillary in October.

Here's what I received:

Biden stepping down

Let me share some info with you that I have gotten from excellent sources within the DNC:

On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to occur after the VP debate on 10/2.

There have been talks all weekend about how to proceed with this info. generally, the feeling is that we should all go ahead and get it out there to as many blog sites and personal email lists as is possible. I have already seen a few short blurbs about this - the "health problem" cited in those articles was aneurysm. Probably many of you have heard the same rumblings.

However, at this point, with this inside info from the DNC, it looks like this Obama strategy will be a go. Therefore, it seems that the best strategy is to get out in front of this Obama maneuver, spell it out in detail, and thereby expose it for the grand manipulation that it is.

Snopes says that it's unconfirmed, however they also said that Biden suffered TWO ANEURYSMS in 1998.

People are freaked about McCain's skin cancer? This guy has brain damage and the potential to drop dead at any moment. The only thing Obama has going for him is Biden, and the thought of him out there on his own is kinda scary.

snopes.com: Joe Biden Stepping Down for Hillary Clinton

Well, I think they should be required to release Biden't health records in their entirety to prove this is not a lie.

Not that I care one way or the other on this one, but just an observation on this, the debate is on the 2nd and the claim is for him to step down on the 5th? So you have all that debate prep and he goes into the debate and is percieved as doing well, then what? The other thing you have here is a money issue, in that the image has already been marketed Obama/Biden and millions spent on that image, it seems to me rather late to turn the ship around. However, thats just an obervation .

• Banned
I don't know. I was more interested in the fact that he's brain damaged.

• Banned
Except for the brain aneurysms....that's real. And that's a biggie.

it seems every few days this Rumor is brought up!

if it happens I'd be shocked...esp considering Obama just yesterday in an interview with Matt Lauer said he was very happy with his selection.

what health issue does Biden have? He seems pretty robust to me...

• Banned
Could account for some of the idiotic things he says, though.

Palin will be stepping down after she is recommended for indictment in October.

Not really...

Republicans like to run candidates under indictment such as Ted Stevens.

JB should step down.

After all he thinks FDR was pres in 1929 AND that he was on TV explaining the depression.

DOH!

I have no idea if this is true, but I received a forwarded e-mail that said the DNC was planning to have Biden "step down", citing health reasons, and replace him with Hillary in October.

Here's what I received:

Biden stepping down

Let me share some info with you that I have gotten from excellent sources within the DNC:

On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to occur after the VP debate on 10/2.

There have been talks all weekend about how to proceed with this info. generally, the feeling is that we should all go ahead and get it out there to as many blog sites and personal email lists as is possible. I have already seen a few short blurbs about this - the "health problem" cited in those articles was aneurysm. Probably many of you have heard the same rumblings.

However, at this point, with this inside info from the DNC, it looks like this Obama strategy will be a go. Therefore, it seems that the best strategy is to get out in front of this Obama maneuver, spell it out in detail, and thereby expose it for the grand manipulation that it is.

Snopes says that it's unconfirmed, however they also said that Biden suffered TWO ANEURYSMS in 1998.

People are freaked about McCain's skin cancer? This guy has brain damage and the potential to drop dead at any moment. The only thing Obama has going for him is Biden, and the thought of him out there on his own is kinda scary.

snopes.com: Joe Biden Stepping Down for Hillary Clinton

I'm pretty sure i brought this up 3 weeks ago

Forum List

Back