Biden seems to seek Chinese citizenship

She got all bent out of shape when it was pointed out that her illogical assumptions were inaccurate. She was all set to play the 'expert' (because there are some Chinese folks in her art school ~) and didn't enjoy having that bubble burst. I'm not claiming to be an expert either, but she made some claims that were simply wrong. Anyway, that's where all the agnst began.

Where did it begin with Buford, Moonglow, OohPooPahDoo and Skydancer has just been added?

There you go again trying to hide in a group. How long have you had this insecurity problem?

There are an awful lot of people you don't like and can only respond to by way of attack isn't there? It's a growing list. I'm keeping track, just as a reminder to everyone else of who you really are.

Where did it begin with Buford, Moonglow, OohPooPahDoo and Skydancer has just been added?

There you go again trying to hide in a group. How long have you had this insecurity problem?

There are an awful lot of people you don't like and can only respond to by way of attack isn't there? It's a growing list. I'm keeping track, just as a reminder to everyone else of who you really are.

Be sure to bring some warm soup if you're going to spend all night in the bushes with your binoculars.

Be sure to bring some warm soup if you're going to spend all night in the bushes with your binoculars.

Oh please, you're an exhibitionist. You can help but pull your pants down everywhere you go.

Maybe you should ask around and see if you can find some more 'friends' to make you feel safer. I can understand you'd be nervous after making so many ridiculously wrong and/or illogical claims.

Maybe you should ask around and see if you can find some more 'friends' to make you feel safer. I can understand you'd be nervous after making so many ridiculously wrong and/or illogical claims.

I don't need to ask around. Just pay attention and add to the list. You advertise yourself enough that no one has to look.

Arguments aside and getting back to the topic, Joe might just be handing down praise on Chinese achievement. I don't really believe he intends moving there...

Forum List

Back