Biden seems to seek Chinese citizenship

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eig3ujGSmfA]Biden Says Cities in China Are Better Than in America - YouTube[/ame]

Old 'no filter' Joe gushes over China and shits on the US for the sake of some facil, futile partisan grandstanding.

You just don't understand old Joe. Of course, neither does anyone else.
It's always good to have a dolt as vp. Less chance of being blown away....altho Reagan kinds changes that theory.

Yes, our Vice President IS an idiot, but there are times when "Slow Joe" Biden reveals his true Globalist self. This is one of them.

Google "Post Industrial America" and you'll see who's ACTUALLY pulling America's strings.

China is the Globalist model for the future. Why do you think our Industry and Economy is getting shut down and sent there?

Last edited:
Or, he's just recognizing a fact. Surely he realizes that as we stand down as a world military and economic power someone else is going to stand up.

Are we going to hear about your art school again? Or maybe your dream of the US falling apart? What example of your idiocy will it be this time?

Are we going to hear about your art school again? Or maybe your dream of the US falling apart? What example of your idiocy will it be this time?

How about you regale us with phony tales of your years living in China instead.

Or, simply be as internet insulting as you are with Buford and Moonglow.

Not sure why you should find the FACT that I lived for some years in China so threatening...oh wait, I guess I do know why...

I keep expecting Bush II to relocate to Saudi Arabia; they may not want him at this point however. He gave them everything they could have desired for eight years.

Unkotare v. Katzndogz, Buford, Moonglow and OohPooPahDoo.

Art school is going fine but those are real Chinese people, not your figment Chinese people.

So, you know what all Chinese people in the world are thinking because you bumped into a few folks in your art school, have never set foot in China, and are too stupid to know where your imagination ends and reality begins? Ok.

Unkotare v. Katzndogz, Buford, Moonglow and OohPooPahDoo.

Trying to hide in a group? Make you feel a little more secure? How's that working?

Just pointing out how many times you use the same tactics and how many you use it on.
You are tedious and boring intending to derail topics by useless attacks on others to bolster your own sense of self importance. It pleases you to see bandwidth wasted on these little tit for tats. You have been exposed. I will keep exposing you. You add nothing to any discussion because your only purpose is to attack someone else. Many others as it turns out.

What will you keep exposing? Your ignorance and complete illogic?

Are you doing fingerpaints at art school this week?

Not sure why you should find the FACT that I lived for some years in China so threatening...oh wait, I guess I do know why...

I have read nothing that seemed outlandish, phony, nor unbelievable about your years in China.

I have read nothing that seemed outlandish, phony, nor unbelievable about your years in China.

She got all bent out of shape when it was pointed out that her illogical assumptions were inaccurate. She was all set to play the 'expert' (because there are some Chinese folks in her art school ~) and didn't enjoy having that bubble burst. I'm not claiming to be an expert either, but she made some claims that were simply wrong. Anyway, that's where all the agnst began.

She got all bent out of shape when it was pointed out that her illogical assumptions were inaccurate. She was all set to play the 'expert' (because there are some Chinese folks in her art school ~) and didn't enjoy having that bubble burst. I'm not claiming to be an expert either, but she made some claims that were simply wrong. Anyway, that's where all the agnst began.

Where did it begin with Buford, Moonglow, OohPooPahDoo and Skydancer has just been added?

Where did it begin with Buford, Moonglow, OohPooPahDoo and Skydancer has just been added?

There you go again trying to hide in a group. How long have you had this insecurity problem?

Forum List

Back