Biden seeks Test Ban and End to all Nukes. (This is unbelievable)

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
"Mr. Biden also said the United States will continue to pursue President Obama's call for the elimination of all U.S. nuclear arms"

This is crazy and un-American. Obama is clearly intent on unilaterally disarming and destroying the US while Iran seeks nukes. This may be one of the treasonist acts I’ve ever heard of that will put the United States national security at severe risk of attack by another country. Let’s see, the North Koreans won’t get rid of theirs, the Chinese won’t get rid of theirs, the Russians won’t get rid of theirs, the Pakistani's won’t get rid of theirs and neither will India but Obama wants the U.S. to unilaterally disarm?

Biden seeks test ban and end to all U.S. nukes - Washington Times

The Obama administration will move ahead with Senate ratification of a treaty banning nuclear tests that was voted down by Republicans more than a decade ago, Vice President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. said Thursday. In a speech setting out the administration's arms-control agenda, Mr. Biden also said the United States will continue to pursue President Obama's call for the elimination of all U.S. nuclear arms, but defended spending $7 billion in the coming year to repair an aging arsenal.

Why the nervousness ?

Why would anyone want to attack the kind, gentle, helpful, US of fallen Mpyre ?
Everyone loves you.:eek::tongue:
Plus Gawd is watching over you...............:cuckoo:

I liked when the President said..

“It would be fine with me if we eliminated all nuclear weapons,”

The world would be better off

I liked when the President said..

“It would be fine with me if we eliminated all nuclear weapons,”

The world would be better off

yes, and my old daddy used to say "if cowshit was butter we wouldn't have to churn." too. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I love it!!!

This is great news!

Dems please keep this up, be true to your core beliefs but this, time campaign on them.

We owe Biden big for this.

Has there even been an election when a Party lost every Senate seat?

I love it!!!

This is great news!

Dems please keep this up, be true to your core beliefs but this, time campaign on them.

We owe Biden big for this.

Has there even been an election when a Party lost every Senate seat?

Yes...in 2006 and 2008

Gee, what happened to Republicans like Frank and Willow who fall over themselves when it comes to Reagan not following his such "wise advice" on this issue? :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle:

I agree with Thomas Paine on unilateral disarmament:

Arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and the plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. The balance of power is the scale of peace. The same balance would be preserved were all the world destitute of arms, for all would be alike; but since some will not others dare not lay them aside.

Damn! About the first signs of the old democratic party poking it's head out.
Take it for what you will.
Just sayin...

New Topics

Forum List

Back