Biden Reveals Location of Secret VP Bunker

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
According to an account in Newsweek, Biden did give up one of the country’s secrets at another dinner where journalists and politicians make fun of Republicans (and occasionally laugh at each other). Biden told his dinnermates about the existence of a secret bunker under the Vice President’s Residence at the U.S. Naval Observatory.

Stupid! Joe Biden blabbed national security secret | The Lonely Conservative

The Gaggle : Shining Light On Cheney's Hideaway

Shining Light On Cheney's Hideaway
Daniel Stone

This just in from Newsweek's Eleanor Clift, a frequent purveyor of political anecdotes. She bring us an enlightening one here regarding the (quote) undisclosed location (unquote) we heard lots about in the days after Sept. 11. Here's Eleanor:

Ever wonder about that secure, undisclosed location where Dick Cheney secreted himself after the 9/11 attacks? Joe Biden reveals the bunker-like room is at the Naval Observatory in Washington, where Cheney lived for eight years and which is now home to

Yep we're in freaking good hands alrighty! :lol::lol::lol:

According to you, they are supposed to blab secrets, so I don't see what your complaint is.

According to you, they are supposed to blab secrets, so I don't see what your complaint is.

do you see me laughing? I never complain about left wing lunatics,, I just laughalot

Biden's always stickin' his foot in his mouth, so where's the news? That is was a "national security issue"? It was only a matter of time.

Yup just a matter of time until a DEMOCRAT released the information. Funny how for 7 years no one knew while the Republicans were in the White house and less than 5 months into the new Administration we know exactly where it is now.

Yup just a matter of time until a DEMOCRAT released the information. Funny how for 7 years no one knew while the Republicans were in the White house and less than 5 months into the new Administration we know exactly where it is now.

Transparency baby Tranparency :eusa_angel::eusa_whistle:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpiNfuG8YY8[/ame]

That gives Biden about 3 months to find a new hidey-hole....

i'm pretty sure this is pretty much common knowledge...i remember this being talked about a few years ago....all the construction under the house etc...

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure this is pretty much common knowledge...i remember this being talked about a few years ago....all the construction under the house etc...

Gotta link?

i am no google master, kathianne could find it in probably 5 seconds, her research skills on the net are awesome. i did read an article about cheney's neighbors complaining about the construction going on around his house and there was "speculation" that he was building an underground bunker. i read it probably a few years ago. i don't even know if i read it online, might have been hard print, maybe a mag while i sat in an airport.....

Yeah, yeah Willow. Biden spoke at a table in private with dinner mates and you put it out on the internet. Typical of the SIG shit flying around these days.

According to Wiki, and we all know how reliable that is, the first "undisclosed location" was Blue Ridge Summit, Pennsylvania. I can find no reference to the construction ofa bunker at Number One Observatory Circle.

Maybe Obama should find some sort of solution for bidens problem ...

biden-mask.jpg

run-for-your-lives.jpg

Last edited:

Gotta link?

i am no google master, kathianne could find it in probably 5 seconds, her research skills on the net are awesome. i did read an article about cheney's neighbors complaining about the construction going on around his house and there was "speculation" that he was building an underground bunker. i read it probably a few years ago. i don't even know if i read it online, might have been hard print, maybe a mag while i sat in an airport.....

I rely on my own skills, thanks. I was wondering if you were adding fuel to the rumor mill embers....

BBC NEWS | Americas | Cheney's neighbours stoke bunker rumours

ifs_banner.gif

Monday, 9 December, 2002, 17:05 GMT
Cheney's neighbours stoke bunker rumours

Dick Cheney is getting a nuclear bunker. Or a spy tunnel. Or a helicopter landing pad. Or maybe nothing at all.

Rumours are rife in Washington about the nature of building work being carried out at the Naval Observatory, which includes the official residence of the vice-president of the United States.

But though regular blasts and construction traffic show that something is going on at 1 Observatory Circle, no-one will say what it is.

Gotta link?

I rely on my own skills, thanks. I was wondering if you were adding fuel to the rumor mill embers....

BBC NEWS | Americas | Cheney's neighbours stoke bunker rumours
Good research ALLBbiz, even if you do have a buffoon following you around reposting you links. :lol:

Forum List

Back