Biden Pokes Fun at Obama's Tele-Prompter

American Horse

AKA "Mustang"
Jan 23, 2009
The Hoosier Heartland
Today, speaking at the A.F. Academy in Colorado, one of the teleprompters set up for the Joe Biden blew over. Old Joe couldn't resist. He took the moment to poke a little good natured fun at the President.

"What am I going to tell the President when I tell him the Teleprompter is broken?
What will he do then?, Joe asks, to mild laughter from the AF crowd.

The question is - Is Joe in any trouble with his boss? Nawww!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l0UX4650Dg]YouTube - Biden Jokes About Breaking Obama's Teleprompter... [/ame]

Today, speaking at the A.F. Academy in Colorado, one of the teleprompters set up for the Joe Biden blew over. Old Joe couldn't resist. He took the moment to poke a little good natured fun at the President.

"What am I going to tell the President when I tell him the Teleprompter is broken?

YouTube - Biden Jokes About Breaking Obama's Teleprompter...

Now that was a smooth delivery by Biden. Very funny! :clap2:

Yeah, I saw it.

Joe is a pretty funny guy.

I suspect O thought it was pretty funny, too.

He's the court jester of the White House.

You are absolutely right!

Doesn't it seems kind of weird after 8 years, to now see the Vice President in that role?

Sure is... now we have a two'fer...

3573370286_fde2575a70_o.jpg

Excuse me AH, but it's hell nawww!

I thought this was a very funny JB moment; he does make me lol. A lot.

Forum List

Back