Biden - OBL Raid most audacious in 500 years

Wiseacre

Retired USAF Chief
Apr 8, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Joe Biden:

“You can go back 500 years. You cannot find a more audacious plan. Never knowing for certain. We never had more than a 48 percent probability that he was there,” Biden said at a fundraiser in Morris Township, N.J.

Musta forgot about D-Day and Washington crossing the Delaware, Pickett's Charge, and several other events. I swear, lib/dems have no business pointing fingers at Palin or anyone else when it comes to duimbfuck statements.

Wonder how he arrived at the 48% number. I'm guessing straight out of his ass, like everything else he says. I'm wondering if he's gonna step down in favor of Hillary or someone else. He ain't helping the dem cause much.

Guess they have very little else to play on for the campaign.

The novelty of Bin Laden's death wore off within weeks. Furthermore, as expected, his death has proven to be more of a death of a figurehead, than the "nail in the coffin" of Al-queda.

So now the admninistreation needs to herlad the mission as the greatest in our history...painting Obama in the same light as some of our greatest military leaders and Presidents that presided during wartime.

Just a matter of time before someone drops the hint of adding him to Mt. Rushmore.

Guess they have very little else to play on for the campaign.

The novelty of Bin Laden's death wore off within weeks. Furthermore, as expected, his death has proven to be more of a death of a figurehead, than the "nail in the coffin" of Al-queda.

So now the admninistreation needs to herlad the mission as the greatest in our history...painting Obama in the same light as some of our greatest military leaders and Presidents that presided during wartime.

Just a matter of time before someone drops the hint of adding him to Mt. Rushmore.

14062_IMG_28_1226563453.jpg

Joe Biden:

“You can go back 500 years. You cannot find a more audacious plan. Never knowing for certain. We never had more than a 48 percent probability that he was there,” Biden said at a fundraiser in Morris Township, N.J.

Musta forgot about D-Day and Washington crossing the Delaware, Pickett's Charge, and several other events. I swear, lib/dems have no business pointing fingers at Palin or anyone else when it comes to duimbfuck statements.

Pickett's Charge was a resounding failure. It wasn't audacious, it was foolhardy. The D-Day invasion was less audacious in planning as it was in execution. The chances of success were always good, it was just going to be pricey. From a standpoint of military operations, the raid was indeed an audacious plan and probably does rank high up. Of course there are several ways to look at it. From the point of view of whether bin Laden would be there, it could just as easily be said to have been a lucky gamble.

Wonder how he arrived at the 48% number. I'm guessing straight out of his ass, like everything else he says.

I could be wrong. But my guess would be that it came from intelligence analysis. I know, that sounds crazy.

Is this what you CONZ have to complain about?

How hyperbolic Biden is about killing our number one enemy.

Most Americans would be HAPPY that OBL is dead.

NOT the resident CONZ here, it appears.
They are mad at Biden for saying ordering the raid took courage.
What would CONZ know about courage? They didn't touch him until after 9-11 and then let OBL escape at Tora Bora? Then we attacked Iraq over non-existent WMD's. How courageous was that?

Know what CON?
WINNERS WRITE HISTORY.
Losers WHINE about it on the internet.

Joe Biden:

Wonder how he arrived at the 48% number. I'm guessing straight out of his ass, like everything else he says. I'm wondering if he's gonna step down in favor of Hillary or someone else. He ain't helping the dem cause much.

Its JOE BIDEN

Do you expect anything less?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxdj-ZwKNZ0]"The Best of Joe Biden's Gaffe's; A Continuing Series..." - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back