Biden/Obama in 2020

DX8AwE4U0AA0aGU.jpg

Could Joe Biden pick Barack Obama as his running mate? Yes. But.

The answer seems straightforward. But it is less straightforward than it appears.

Michael Dorf is a professor of constitutional law at Cornell University. In 2000, he argued that an Al Gore-Bill Clinton ticket could withstand legal scrutiny. And when we spoke by phone on Thursday, he said that he stood by that argument.

The rough outline of his argument is this: The 22nd Amendment doesn't say you can't be president for more than two terms. It says you can't be elected president twice. If a Biden-Obama ticket won (which we'll get to), and tragedy were to befall Joe Biden, Barack Obama could become president, according to the letter of the law (which we'll also get to), since he wasn't elected to the position. As such, Obama is not constitutionally ineligible to serve as president.

So, in short: Yes, Joe Biden can name Barack Obama as his running mate. It's even conceivable that, if they won, they could argue their case before Congress to be seated as president and vice president.

More: Could Joe Biden pick Barack Obama as his running mate? Yes. But.

This sounds like a great idea to me! It's sinking in! The A-Team! What do you think?
Ah, to dream! Bigly and covfefe.View attachment 181932

Yep, Evangelicals must be so proud of how low they have set the bar for Christianity in America. How can they ever redeem themselves?
. The bar could be as low as they can get it to go, and it still wouldn't go as low as the Demon-crat bar has gone.

Are you really stupid enough to believe that?

They both praised Trump. What more do you need?
Obama got his start in politics with Bill Ayers, went to Reverend Wrights church, and was mentored by a communist. What else do you need?

But Obama------But Obama----------But Obama--------When you are stuck, you can always say But Obama, and run for the hills.
I did not run from anything. I think you are stone cold stupid to compare Trump to any hater like Farrakhan

I didn't tell Farrakhan to endorse Trump. He did that on his own.
. Yeah like a Trojan horse he did it, if he did it.

Legendary idea. It will ensure Drumpf has zero chance of reelection.
I don’t know. It would be close. Republicans have definitely improved on the economy obama handed him. He’s lowered immigration and raised wages. Like it or not he is doing what he said. And it seems like anyone who fights him is a globalist who wants to protect the status quo.

I would prefer obama or any democrat too but don’t kid yourself. Besides the drama he’s doing a good job.

I would trade him for Hillary so I’m not saying I like trump or republicans but so far trump is cutting a lot of government waste too. This is what voters are seeing.

Obabble's ego would never stand for being VP.

DX8AwE4U0AA0aGU.jpg

The answer seems straightforward. But it is less straightforward than it appears.

Michael Dorf is a professor of constitutional law at Cornell University. In 2000, he argued that an Al Gore-Bill Clinton ticket could withstand legal scrutiny. And when we spoke by phone on Thursday, he said that he stood by that argument.

The rough outline of his argument is this: The 22nd Amendment doesn't say you can't be president for more than two terms. It says you can't be elected president twice. If a Biden-Obama ticket won (which we'll get to), and tragedy were to befall Joe Biden, Barack Obama could become president, according to the letter of the law (which we'll also get to), since he wasn't elected to the position. As such, Obama is not constitutionally ineligible to serve as president.

So, in short: Yes, Joe Biden can name Barack Obama as his running mate. It's even conceivable that, if they won, they could argue their case before Congress to be seated as president and vice president.

This sounds like a great idea to me! It's sinking in! The A-Team! What do you think?
It's a shame that Michael Dorf, professor of constitutional law at Cornell University, is such an idiot.

“no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice President of the United States.”
~12th Amendment.
THE ONE WITH THE ICK FACTOR: Joe Biden Asks For 10-Year-Old Girl’s Address, Tells Her She’s “Good Looking.”

Creepy Joe’s gotta creep.

DX8AwE4U0AA0aGU.jpg

You're stupid.

If Biden kicks the bucket, Obama cannot serve another term as POTUS.

Being elected VP, is BEING ELECTED!!!

DX8AwE4U0AA0aGU.jpg

Delusional.

WHO KNEW BIDEN WAS THIS IN TOUCH WITH REALITY? Strong Start: Joe Biden Starts NH Debate by Admitting He’ll Lose New Hampshire

AP_20021786438222-scaled.sized-770x415xt.jpg

Biden started the New Hampshire Democratic debate by admitting he lost in the Iowa caucuses and he'll lose the New Hampshire primary.

Obama your BFF needs you, where are you? Why have you forsaken your wing man of 8 years? Is it the Corn Pop thing? He didn't mean it, heck that was probably a from a TV show he saw.

DX8AwE4U0AA0aGU.jpg

There is no fucking way Obama is going to play JV to the man who served as his No. 2

New Topics

Forum List

Back