Biden, Obama, Clooney and gay gate

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
Biden, oopsy, spills the gay bean accidentally a little early, Obama evolves, and Clooney's fundraiser raises awareness to the tune of 15 million.

100% orchestrated and that my friends is how you manipulate the masses.

No, that's how you manipulate rich lolberal celebutards.

Yep.
I bet my house that if you asked every disconnected from reality person there if they would rather the President concentrate on social issues or the economy - they would say social issues. They don't have a f*cking clue.

No, that's how you manipulate rich lolberal celebutards.

Yep.
I bet my house that if you asked every disconnected from reality person there if they would rather the President concentrate on social issues or the economy - they would say social issues. They don't have a f*cking clue.

Gay men don't dig this stuff. There are a lot of gay businessmen and they put economy first.

They don't want to get married but they do want legal benefits which I get.

But they are done with this shitty economy and they are not worried about getting married. They are worried about making a living.

Obama hasn't focused on the economy and jobs. It's like he thinks his constituents aren't worried about it. Are liberals really more concerned with gays getting married than their ability to keep a roof over their heads and put food on the table? Maybe many Obama supporters are government dependents, so it's not their job to worry about such things and all they have to do is vote for those will continue to take care of them. When the grown ups go to work and provide for you, you have the luxury of whining about social issues, that while important, aren't exactly the most pressing problems right now.

Isn't it strange that with all the problems America has in terms of unemployment, poor economy, declining foreign relationships, unsecure borders that the biggest issue on Obama's agenda is that of same sex marriage? No wonder our country is going down the shit tubes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back