Biden Lies Again, Falsely Claims It’s A “Fact” That He Never Discussed Ukraine With His Son

I’m so old I remember when lies disqualified you from being President.

You were lied into Iraq.

Riiiiight it was a vast conspiracy among a coalition of multiple countries and multiple intelligence agencies. :cuckoo:

Do me a favor and send me $19.99 cause I have a bridge to sell you . You're not too good at figuring things outside your realm are you ? Oops here comes a unicorn .

If only Hillary had not insisted we invade and her hubby say Iraq had WMDs when Bush took over!

If only Democrats had not DEMANDED a 2nd vote on going to war with Iraq so they could vote YES. These clowns don't have a leg to stand on.

ABOUT WHAT ?

Iraq - 20 years ago ?

STAND
SIT
ROLL OVER

GOOOOOOOD BOY!

100% PURE BRED, AND REGISTERED .... DUMBASS

You were lied into Iraq.

Riiiiight it was a vast conspiracy among a coalition of multiple countries and multiple intelligence agencies. :cuckoo:
Do me a favor and send me $19.99 cause I have a bridge to sell you . You're not too good at figuring things outside your realm are you ? Oops here comes a unicorn .
If only Hillary had not insisted we invade and her hubby say Iraq had WMDs when Bush took over!

If only Democrats had not DEMANDED a 2nd vote on going to war with Iraq so they could vote YES. These clowns don't have a leg to stand on.

ABOUT WHAT ?

Iraq - 20 years ago ?

STAND
SIT
ROLL OVER

GOOOOOOOD BOY!

100% PURE BRED, AND REGISTERED .... DUMBASS
How dare Trump pull out of Obama’s senseless wars!

Forum List

Back