Biden lied about his war votes

Sorry bout that,

1. Joe fucking lied???
2. That fucker went an lied on fucking TV???
3. During a debate???
4. Thats really fucking bad!!!!
5. Can this shit stick be impeached???:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Vice President Joe Biden accused Rep. Paul Ryan of putting two wars on the “credit card,” and then suggested he voted against the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

“By the way, they talk about this great recession like it fell out of the sky–like, ‘Oh my goodness, where did it come from?’” Biden said. “It came from this man voting to put two wars on a credit card, at the same time, put a prescription drug plan on the credit card, a trillion dollar tax cut for the very wealthy.”

“I was there, I voted against them,” Biden continued. “I said, no, we can’t afford that.”

Then Sen. Biden voted for the Afghanistan resolution on Sept. 14, 2001 which authorized “the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United States.”

And on Oct. 11, 2002, Biden voted for a resolution authorizing unilateral military action in Iraq, according to the Washington Post.

Biden Claims He Voted Against Afghanistan, Iraq Wars | Washington Free Beacon

and theres another thing peculiar about that blurb, for all of the years there after those tax cuts were enacted, the media and dems told us they were for the wealthy, yet now, they are arguing its killing the middle class, oh and Obama sptted and signed off on the current tax structure in 2010.....in a stronger economy btw........can you square that? aside from his voting for afghan and iraq....

Taken in context, again, this proves my point.

Mr Biden was talking about economic votes which helped to create the recession.

He mentioned several decisions that created economic problems:

1. Paying for the wars on credit, as opposed to up front.
2. Paying for a prescription drug plan on credit.
3. Creating a tax cut for the wealthy.

None of these points refer to being for, or against, fighting a war.

Again, you can disagree with his points all you want, but he simply never said he voted against the war being fought. Period.

no, I don't think so, look again-

“It came from this man voting to put two wars on a credit card, at the same time, put a prescription drug plan on the credit card, a trillion dollar tax cut for the very wealthy.”

“I was there, I voted against them,” Biden continued. “I said, no, we can’t afford that.”

2 wars is plural, tax cut is singular, he said; "I voted against them" , he must mean all of it, everything he referenced....thats the only way the statement makes sense.

The fools were the one counting each and every smile, laff and interruption. We Dems are a little quieter today. That drinking game for every one of Joe's interruptions was da BOMB and we have MONSTER hangovers 2day.

Grow up RW.

Regards from Rosie
Biden lied to you. He thinks you're an idiot.

Well...he got one thing right, at least.

Biden lied about his war votes

It does not matter. Romney lied his ass off in the first debate and established that lying is perfectly "fair" and acceptable in the "new" debate ground rules of 2012. If Mittens and Ryan wanted a civil debate series they should have been civil.

Now they will find out what it is like to fight in a back alley. "knee to the groin?" No problem. "sand in the eyes?" standard proceedure. RW's cheat because that is the only way they can access power. Now they must combat smarter people that normally fight fair but when pressed are far better opponents than the newGOPers can imagine. The next two debates will be bloody. If I was Romney I would have an ambulance standing by.
Wrong, liar.

Being a liar isn't as bad as it used to be. Mitten's lies didn't hurt him in the first debate.
What lies? You keep running away from that question.

Probably because you don't know of any. You've just been programmed to say it.

"Joe Biden attacked Paul Ryan for his votes to support two wars as the reason for the massive deficits we now face. Biden also claimed to have voted against both. The only problem with that argument is that it’s entirely false."

"I was there, I voted against them,” Biden continued. “I said, no, we can’t afford that.”
Then Sen. Biden voted for the Afghanistan resolution on Sept. 14, 2001 which authorized “the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United States.”
And on Oct. 11, 2002, Biden voted for a resolution authorizing unilateral military action in Iraq, according to the Washington Post."

Video: Biden lied about voting against wars « Hot Air

Ah Kosher, another lie?

Full quote:

It came from this man voting to put two wars on a credit card, at the same time, put a prescription drug plan on the credit card, a trillion dollar tax cut for the very wealthy. I was there, I voted against them.

Therefore, he did not in fact say he voted against the war, he said he voted against not paying for the war.

Don't let them pesky in-context facts get in the way of a good yarn though.

Feel free to post half the damn quote and conveniently leave out the other half.

Of course Biden DIDN'T say he voted against the wars- few did.

How stupid can you brainwashed Pub dupe rubes get? No limit yet!

I heard what Biden said, and it seemed pretty clear to me that he wasn't saying he voted for or against the wars or the Medicare Part D program.

Remember, Biden voted against the two major rounds of tax cuts. He thought it was foolish to cut off revenue when he knew that we needed that money to pay for those things.

I remember Biden as one of the ones who knew after 9/11 that we'd be going to war, so he voted against the tax cuts since we needed that revenue.

Pretty simple, but I guess when you feel like your side lost the debate, you have to overreach and take things out of context.

Imagine what things would be like today had we not passed those Bush Tax Cuts. We'd be fiscally stronger today.
The 2001 tax cuts were passed in June of 2001.

We were attacked by Muslim terrorists in September of 2001.

How did Crazy Uncle Joe know we were going to need that money in June for the war initiated in September?

I heard what Biden said, and it seemed pretty clear to me that he wasn't saying he voted for or against the wars or the Medicare Part D program.

Remember, Biden voted against the two major rounds of tax cuts. He thought it was foolish to cut off revenue when he knew that we needed that money to pay for those things.

I remember Biden as one of the ones who knew after 9/11 that we'd be going to war, so he voted against the tax cuts since we needed that revenue.

Pretty simple, but I guess when you feel like your side lost the debate, you have to overreach and take things out of context.

Imagine what things would be like today had we not passed those Bush Tax Cuts. We'd be fiscally stronger today.
The 2001 tax cuts were passed in June of 2001.

We were attacked by Muslim terrorists in September of 2001.

How did Crazy Uncle Joe know we were going to need that money in June for the war initiated in September?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: :clap2: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

"Joe Biden attacked Paul Ryan for his votes to support two wars as the reason for the massive deficits we now face. Biden also claimed to have voted against both. The only problem with that argument is that it’s entirely false."

"I was there, I voted against them,” Biden continued. “I said, no, we can’t afford that.”
And on Oct. 11, 2002, Biden voted for a resolution authorizing unilateral military action in Iraq, according to the Washington Post."

Yeah--I thought everyone knew that Joe Biden voted FOR the war in Afganistan and Iraq--because he did. Maybe he's doing a John Kerry--"I voted for it--and has now decided to vote against it".--LOL

gv101212dAPR20121012064515.jpg

Last edited:
Oh God Franco........with his wisdom.....he comes in to make lakhota look intelligent

Video: Biden lied about voting against wars « Hot Air

For purposes of identification, Biden was part of the Democrat cabal that destroyed America's intelligence community, made certain that we could never compete in the area of intelligence.

"[C]hairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Joseph Biden,…[t]he Delaware Democrat was one of seventeen Senators who voted in 1974 to ban all covert operations, and proudly noted during his 1988 campaign for president that he had threatened to “go public” with covert action plans by the Reagan administration, causing them to cancel the operations."
History News Network

The Democrats are the party of

Slavery, segregation, sedition, and secularization.

This is the sedition part. Joe Biden.

Vice President Joe Biden accused Rep. Paul Ryan of putting two wars on the “credit card,” and then suggested he voted against the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

“By the way, they talk about this great recession like it fell out of the sky–like, ‘Oh my goodness, where did it come from?’” Biden said. “It came from this man voting to put two wars on a credit card, at the same time, put a prescription drug plan on the credit card, a trillion dollar tax cut for the very wealthy.”

And on Oct. 11, 2002, Biden voted for a resolution authorizing unilateral military action in Iraq, according to the Washington Post.

and theres another thing peculiar about that blurb, for all of the years there after those tax cuts were enacted, the media and dems told us they were for the wealthy, yet now, they are arguing its killing the middle class, oh and Obama sptted and signed off on the current tax structure in 2010.....in a stronger economy btw........can you square that? aside from his voting for afghan and iraq....

Again, you can disagree with his points all you want, but he simply never said he voted against the war being fought. Period.

Biden voted against the Bush tax cuts in 2001 & 2003...meaning he didn't want to put the wars on credit.

LOL...you guys are seriously the most ridiculous "apologists" I've ever run across. Face it, Joe Biden did what he ALWAYS does...he got on camera and ran off at the mouth until he put his foot in his mouth. Put that idiot on a stage long enough and it's practically guaranteed that he will say something that's either incredibly stupid or an outright fabrication if not both.

Then he gets a pass from the main stream media because it's just "crazy old Joe". God help us if anything were ever to happen to Barack Obama and this buffoon ever had to assume the Presidency.

Last edited:

no, I don't think so, look again-

“It came from this man voting to put two wars on a credit card, at the same time, put a prescription drug plan on the credit card, a trillion dollar tax cut for the very wealthy.”

2 wars is plural, tax cut is singular, he said; "I voted against them" , he must mean all of it, everything he referenced....thats the only way the statement makes sense.

Bulletin for Trajan:

Syntax is outmoded under the new education paradigm.

Be all that will .

New Topics

Forum List

Back