Biden less popular than Cheney

Very misleading thread to make a false implication.

He polled slightly less favorable numbers that Cheney at this point in time in his tenure, ie being VP 3 months.

It's not saying Biden is less popular than Cheney now.

Very misleading thread to make a false implication.

He polled slightly less favorable numbers that Cheney at this point in time in his tenure, ie being VP 3 months.

It's not saying Biden is less popular than Cheney now.
Give it time. When Biden is still a popular and effective VP while Cheney is under investigation by a Special Prosecutor,
Joe's poll numbers will be better than Cheney's.

Silly games these kids play. They have nothing else but silly kid games.
No wonder they are lost in space with no hope of getting anyone to buy any part of their agenda.
Silly dishonest smearing kid games.

According to RCP Joe Biden is less popular than Dick Cheney.
This is just beautiful. Being less popular than the guy that libs called Darth Vader.....LMAO!

VP-Shock: Biden Less Popular than*Cheney - Real Clear Politics - TIME.com

Perhaps you had a problem reading the article? As Iriemon pointed out, you appear to have ignored the crux of it, which is:

51 percent of Americans have a favorable view of Vice President Biden. Cheney was at 58 percent in July 2001. Al Gore, 55 percent in April 1993. The veep comparison comes courtesy of the Pew Research Center's latest report

what's cheney's approval rating now? Baby bush's?

Trolls like you are sooooooooooooo boring.

According to RCP Joe Biden is less popular than Dick Cheney.
This is just beautiful. Being less popular than the guy that libs called Darth Vader.....LMAO!

VP-Shock: Biden Less Popular than*Cheney - Real Clear Politics - TIME.com

Perhaps you had a problem reading the article? As Iriemon pointed out, you appear to have ignored the crux of it, which is:

51 percent of Americans have a favorable view of Vice President Biden. Cheney was at 58 percent in July 2001. Al Gore, 55 percent in April 1993. The veep comparison comes courtesy of the Pew Research Center's latest report

what's cheney's approval rating now? Baby bush's?

Trolls like you are sooooooooooooo boring.
give it time
LOL

btw, where in the OP does it say "biden less popular than Cheney NOW"?
i dont see it

give it time
LOL

that may be. but it isn't now...

although i doubt that obama will let biden run foreign policy and energy policy in order to enrich himself a la cheney

so i don't think it'll be that much of a problem.
WOW
you REALLY believe that?

First of all, who gives a shit? As for your comment Jillian, it is funny how so many of you still believe that Cheney was calling the shots, when we continue to see more and more evidence that while Cheney did carry more influence than most other VP's, Bush was calling the shots, and we have even seen some friction between the two when Bush didn't go along with Cheney's recommendations in many cases.

WOW
you REALLY believe that?

he created energy policy in a back room with a bunch of car and auto company ceo's and lobbyists...

he pushed for entry into iraq for what increasingly appears to be no rational reason.... in an apparent turn around from his prior opinions on the subject of iraq during bush I

his blind trusts increased exponentially...and i mean by thousands and thousands of percentage points because of haliburton and blackwater.

is there a cause and effect? i woudn't swear to it... but i wouldn't discount it.

and we know that his influence on bush was far greater than any VP ever, right down to him trying to claim that he was both executive and legislative branch and that everything he did was privileged.

and he and rummy shoved colin powell out of power in order to solidify their own.

no other vp in history would ever have been allowed to get away with that.

see, i think GWB was just a bad president. i think dick cheney is smart... and as bad for our country as anyone in it's history has been.

Biden is a complete git. And a dishonest fool. That won't change regardless of his approval ratings. It was a disappointing choice for Obama to make, in my opinion. I considered not voting for the guy because of it...

WOW
you REALLY believe that?

he created energy policy in a back room with a bunch of car and auto company ceo's and lobbyists...

he pushed for entry into iraq for what increasingly appears to be no rational reason.... in an apparent turn around from his prior opinions on the subject of iraq during bush I

his blind trusts increased exponentially...and i mean by thousands and thousands of percentage points because of haliburton and blackwater.

is there a cause and effect? i woudn't swear to it... but i wouldn't discount it.

and we know that his influence on bush was far greater than any VP ever, right down to him trying to claim that he was both executive and legislative branch and that everything he did was privileged.

and he and rummy shoved colin powell out of power in order to solidify their own.

no other vp in history would ever have been allowed to get away with that.

see, i think GWB was just a bad president. i think dick cheney is smart... and as bad for our country as anyone in it's history has been.
gee, the last lib talking point on that was it was "oil company execs"(IE Enron)
now its auto company CEO's

and i guess you dont understand what a "blind trust" is

If Biden, who is such a marginalized, lightweight blowhard (among other things), rises to the level of being more than a footnote in history I will be flatly amazed. Cheney has no such worries - love him or hate him. And why on earth do we care how a VP polls anyway?

Forum List

Back