Biden.. Kicked to the Curb?

I think Democrats will be desperate enough to kick ole regular Joe... Biden to the curb for the 2012 election...just sayin..

I wonder who it will be... Princess Nancy

You forgot to put the BAWK behind your last line, ya fuckin' parrot. Cain says it, You guys repeat it.

Sounds like you could do with diaper change...:lol:

I usually refer to Nancy as the old crone or Queen of the Baby killers. "Princess Nancy" does seem way too nice considering...

So, I guess you're denying that you heard Cain talk about "Princess Nancy" in a sound bite, or the debate, or an interview. I've been on this board a while now, and I've never heard anyone on here call her "Princess Nancy".... Until a day after Cain made it.

That, my friend... makes you a parrot. BAWK!

At least I have an original thought process... I'll take that over being continent anyday... Nurse? Change my diaper!(I'm married to a nurse, fine woman... if and when the day comes that she needs to change me... she would.. as I would do for her).

I think Democrats will be desperate enough to kick ole regular Joe... Biden to the curb for the 2012 election...just sayin..

If they got rid of Joe, that would make Obama a much better president. :rolleyes:

He does make Obama appear smarter.. but that's not sayin much...:lol:

You forgot to put the BAWK behind your last line, ya fuckin' parrot. Cain says it, You guys repeat it.

I usually refer to Nancy as the old crone or Queen of the Baby killers. "Princess Nancy" does seem way too nice considering...

So, I guess you're denying that you heard Cain talk about "Princess Nancy" in a sound bite, or the debate, or an interview. I've been on this board a while now, and I've never heard anyone on here call her "Princess Nancy".... Until a day after Cain made it.

At least I have an original thought process... I'll take that over being continent anyday... Nurse? Change my diaper!(I'm married to a nurse, fine woman... if and when the day comes that she needs to change me... she would.. as I would do for her).

People usually say "Princess Pelosi" not "Princess Nancy". However, "Princess Nancy" has also been in use here in the past. If you don't believe me, you can use google like I did.

If you know how.

An interesting post and quite original...BAWK..

You seem a tad anal on this and rather judgmental... Perhaps you could check out at least some of my posts and threads before making your final judgment, ole sport...:eusa_angel:

BTW isn't using the term parrot rather parroting...:eek:

I can't imagine who the replacement would be.

Hillary or new blood?

Who would excite the base but not threaten Obama's ego?

I think Hillary would make the ticket very difficult to beat, not impossible, but I think she would add a lot of votes if for nothing more than those who want to proudly claim they are neither racist nor sexist.

Immie

I didn't hear it... but I did read about it.

Princess Nancy is a fitting nickname for her.

Immie

I can't imagine who the replacement would be.

Hillary or new blood?

Who would excite the base but not threaten Obama's ego?

I think Hillary would make the ticket very difficult to beat, not impossible, but I think she would add a lot of votes if for nothing more than those who want to proudly claim they are neither racist nor sexist.

Immie

Hillary would bring up all that Democrat hypocrisy on suspected rapes and definite sexual harassments. You probably can recall how the lefty media turned on her and Billy in 2007 when they chose Obama over logic and reason..

Heck...many on the left are thinking replacing Obama with the Hildebeast...

I hate to say it but that would be an improvement...just shoot me now...:lol:

Last edited:

Do you have any evidence to base this on?

Its really up to Obama, isn't it? The delegates elect as the Vp candidate whoever the presidential candidate chooses.

Last edited:

Its really up to Obama, isn't it? The delegates elect as the Vp candidate whoever the presidential candidate chooses.

You'll notice the question mark in the title.. eventually, I guess..:eusa_angel:

You'll notice the question mark in the title.. eventually, I guess..:eusa_angel:

Your punctuation is noted.

My question still stands. You said:

"I think Democrats will be desperate enough to kick ole regular Joe..."

Do your thoughts just happen randomly without reason, or was this one preceded by another that led to it? Or did you really mean to say "I feel Democrats..." ?

Your punctuation is noted.

My question still stands. You said:

"I think Democrats will be desperate enough to kick ole regular Joe..."

Do your thoughts just happen randomly without reason, or was this one preceded by another that led to it? Or did you really mean to say "I feel Democrats..." ?

:eusa_eh:.. do you really care?

This thread is pretty well ka-put as it is..

I prefer to give her a more accurate title, so I generally refer to her as That Traitorous Bitch Pelosi. Is that better?

I prefer to give her a more accurate title, so I generally refer to her as That Traitorous Bitch Pelosi. Is that better?

That would be the misogynistic way of referring to her, Jane, you ignorant slut.

Replacing Biden with HIllary would be a brilliant move. It strengthens his hands with women and Hispanics.

Hillary has been one of the few bright spots in his awful administration.

Of course, he'll probably need to hire a food taster and someone to start his car in the morning. And he should probably stay away from Fort Marcy Park.

New Topics

Forum List

Back