Biden is a Moron.

With all due respect you could send me back to school butt

it wouldnt help. id just stare out the window and wish i was outside

:(

Vice President Joe Biden joined House Democrats in lashing tea party Republicans Monday, accusing them of having “acted like terrorists” in the fight over raising the nation’s debt limit.

Biden was agreeing with a line of argument made by Rep. Mike Doyle (D-Pa.) at a two-hour, closed-door Democratic Caucus meeting.

Read more: Joe Biden: Talk of terrorists - Jonathan Allen and John Bresnahan - POLITICO.com

He calls them like he sees them.....always has

Spot on about the TeaTards, don't you agree?

I'm not surprised you'd defend someone calling other Amerians "terrorists"...

And you wonder why people here consider you a fuckstain?

Vice President Joe Biden joined House Democrats in lashing tea party Republicans Monday, accusing them of having “acted like terrorists” in the fight over raising the nation’s debt limit.

Biden was agreeing with a line of argument made by Rep. Mike Doyle (D-Pa.) at a two-hour, closed-door Democratic Caucus meeting.

Read more: Joe Biden: Talk of terrorists - Jonathan Allen and John Bresnahan - POLITICO.com

He calls them like he sees them.....always has

Spot on about the TeaTards, don't you agree?

I'm not surprised you'd defend someone calling other Amerians "terrorists"...

And you wonder why people here consider you a fuckstain?

Biden may be out of a job after the `12 election? Of course he will have the FBI still paying rent for the cottage next to his home until then. *** Times...they are tough.

"The U.S. Secret Service does more than protect Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. — the agency also pays him rent.

"Since April, Mr. Biden has collected more than $13,000 from the agency charged with protecting him and his family for use of a rental cottage adjacent to the waterfront home he owns in a Wilmington, Del., suburb.

"Mr. Biden, listed not as vice president in federal purchasing documents but as a “vendor,” is eligible for up to $66,000 by the time the government contract expires in the fall of 2013, the records show."

More: Biden collects rent from Secret Service - Washington Times

Pretty in depth political commentary on display here
You want in-depth political commentary, huh?

Your wish is Joe's command!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIT3jUrNTX0]‪Biden Indian‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgIFV7jXBFQ]‪Biden: Obama is first "CLEAN" African American‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFduMuP7v-k&feature=related]‪Sen. Biden Brags: "My State Was A Slave State"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2mzbuRgnI4]‪Joe Biden Tells Chuck Graham to Stand Up‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq-eeWow_WU&feature=related]‪Joe Biden Can't Count‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

All this character assassination for a little truthful quote no one in the real world has heard of...Dittohead dupes!! See, real statesmen don't like uncompromisimg idiotic tools.

All this character assassination for a little truthful quote no one in the real world has heard of...Dittohead dupes!! See, real statesmen don't like uncompromisimg idiotic tools.

fwiw- "uncompromising"

Here is what a statesman sounds like:

Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

- Sir Winston Churchill, Speech, 1941

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3755-thumbnail-aspx.jpg

Plugs has done a good enough job at assassinating his own (alleged) character...He doesn't need any of us.

I never mind lending a helping hand.............................

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3757-thumbnail-aspx-2.jpg

That's O.K.--one of the reasons Democrats lost so badly in 2010 was because of the continual attack on normal American citizens (tea party groups) who's only interest is bringing this government down to size-stopping the spending addiction in D.C---and not passing this bill onto our children and grandchildren.

Americans don't take friendly to politicians who attack average--law abiding--American taxpaying citizens--and if Democrats haven't learned anything from the November 2010 election--the next Custers last stand for Democrats will be in November 2012.

Last edited:

That's O.K.--one of the reasons Democrats lost so badly in 2010 was because of the continual attack on normal American citizens (tea party groups) who's only interest is bringing this government down to size-stopping the spending addiction in D.C---and not passing this bill onto our children and grandchildren.

Americans don't take friendly to politicians who attack average--law abiding--American taxpaying citizens--and if Democrats haven't learned anything from the November 2010 election--the next Custers last stand for Democrats will be in November 2012.

I absolutely agree....I knew all the constant race baiting would backfire, and this will too.

I absolutely agree....I knew all the constant race baiting would backfire, and this will too.

I don't know how they're going to spin Herman Cain--winning a straw poll with conservatives--aka tea party--while referring to them as a bunch of racists--:lol:

So let them keep talking--about everyone in this country has a family member or friend that belongs to a tea party group--and know that everything the left is spewing about them is nothing but a bunch of lies--and that really ticks them off--even if they're coming from a more liberal ideology.

$Ram it down.jpg

Forum List

Back