Biden is a dope

So, a CAREER politician sucking off the taxpayers for most of his life is now a, well Respected PUBLIC servant..

No wonder these losers in Government believe themselves above us people..

good grief. WE NEED TERM LIMIITS

Always amusing to see the GOP making fun of Biden's intelligence. Whether they're right or wrong, it does appear there are no mirrors in the Republican party:

bush-dumb.jpg

I don't think Biden is an idiot, any more than Sarah Palin is. Everybody in the public arena, particularly politicians are gonna say stupid things, usually meaning one thing but saying something else by mistake. Especially off the cuff, in an unprepared interview. Even the Great One has done it, BFD. A person's actions speak much louder, or what they say in a prepared speech. I do think however, that Biden has exceeded the number of gaffes that a VP oughta make, I don't think he's helping Obama's cause very much.

I'm with you here, Biden, Palin, Obama, Romney, they all seem to miscue, Biden seems to get on a run for a few days, but he isn't a help to Obama, and I get the impression at times that Obama doesn't really like Obama.

God bless and keep President Obama in good health and safety.

PLEASE!!!!

I like Biden

He was a great Senator and has a great sense of humor

The fact that he can piss conservatives off so much is a plus

The lib media madeout VP Dan Quayle to be an idiot and a draft-dodger - even thouth he servered honorably in the Indiana NG.

Hell...there's never been a more blatent case of draft dodging than George W. Bush. His daddy pulled strings to get him moved ahead of a list of more than 1000 Texans to get into the TX guard outfit where the Dallas Cowboy players served their time..commonly known as the champagne unit. Then...he requested that he not serve overseas and was trained on a fighter jet which they knew would never fly in Vietnam,the F-102 which was being phased out of service.....he never went up again after they began to give drug tests to all pilots and then....he transferred to an Alabama national guard unit and never even showed up for the last fourteen months of his obligation...finally discharged 10 months early. He was in training for some serious governing and presidenting.

Last edited:
I like Biden

He doesn't piss us off... actually, his unbridled dumbfuckery is a constant source of amusement!

The man's dumber than a sack of broken doorknobs.

I like Biden

He doesn't piss us off... actually, his unbridled dumbfuckery is a constant source of amusement!

The man's dumber than a sack of broken doorknobs.

Then he must be the luckiest son-of-a-bitch in Washington.

People seldom remember very much about vice presidents so the fact that he's being discussed says something for his legacy.

He's a "big phuckin deal"

Forum List

Back