Biden is a dope

I don't think Biden is an idiot, any more than Sarah Palin is. Everybody in the public arena, particularly politicians are gonna say stupid things, usually meaning one thing but saying something else by mistake. Especially off the cuff, in an unprepared interview. Even the Great One has done it, BFD. A person's actions speak much louder, or what they say in a prepared speech. I do think however, that Biden has exceeded the number of gaffes that a VP oughta make, I don't think he's helping Obama's cause very much.

Biden voted agains the Gulf War - a no-brainer

and then there al of his other gaffes

Are you saying that our Vice-President, Jabber Jaws, is a dope? I agree. He's the only person I have ever known to ask a fella in a wheel chair to stand up.

Are you saying that our Vice-President, Jabber Jaws, is a dope? I agree. He's the only person I have ever known to ask a fella in a wheel chair to stand up.

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ]The Drunk: Joe Biden drunk singing gaffe Obama vice president - YouTube[/ame]

Biden voted agains the Gulf War - a no-brainer

and then there al of his other gaffes

Gore & Reid voted for it, Grassley against. Is Grassley a "dope" also, and Gore & Reid not "dopes" ?

I predict Biden being thrown under the infamous Obama bus and Hillary being named VP on Obama's 2012 ticket.

He talks off the cuff and says stupid things.

And gets overlooked by the lib medis.

I think Biden was selected to make the Obama look bright...

Biden is the problem with CAREER politicians sucking off the taxpayers for LIFE

hahahahahahahahaha......................this guy would be a joke even if he hadn't tried to appoint Harriet Miers to the supreme court:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A]Bush "Fool Me Once..." - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Not as DEADLY as THIS:

"In Iraq, a ruthless dictator cultivated weapons of mass destruction and the means to deliver them. He gave support to terrorists, had an established relationship with al Qaeda, and his regime is no more." –Nov. 7, 2003

CHENEY

Well, maybe not a dope, but definitely learning disabled. Didn't he get into some mix running in 1990 and found out to have plagiarized some bits?

The lib media madeout VP Dan Quayle to be an idiot and a draft-dodger - even thouth he servered honorably in the Indiana NG.

Not as DEADLY as THIS:

"In Iraq, a ruthless dictator cultivated weapons of mass destruction and the means to deliver them. He gave support to terrorists, had an established relationship with al Qaeda, and his regime is no more." –Nov. 7, 2003

CHENEY

Every word of that is, however, true.

So, I'm not seeing the problem or the alleged "deadly" part.

Forum List

Back