Biden: I May Answer Republican Prayers and Run in 2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Creepy Uncle Joe wants to be Groper in Chief and Pedophile President. He would also be older entering office than Reagan was leaving it.

Biden met with several aides at his office near Capitol Hill to plan for his new diplomacy center. During the meeting, he reportedly told those in attendance — including his former chief of staff, his former national security adviser and a former State Department official — that he had not decided about 2020.

He indicated to his longtime aides that he’d be interested in them joining his campaign if he decides to make a run for the White House, The Associated Press reported.

A spokesperson for Biden declined to comment to the AP.

Biden, 75, is considered a strong Democratic presidential nominee if he runs. He has repeatedly indicated in public he is considering a campaign, but has not made a final decision.
Biden telling policy aides 2020 run a real possibility: report

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

I'd imagine ole Joe would make a much better candidate than the Duchess of Whitewater, at least Joe has a personality that doesn't sour milk whenever he's within 15 feet of it and he doesn't have all the baggage that Her Grace carried around. :dunno:

He will either be dead or in jail for pedophilia
I wouldnt harp on it too much

Lock up your daughters if the Groper is on the campaign trail

Er... umm.....have you perchance had an opportunity to take a gander at the "groping" history of the cat that's in the Oval Office right now? ole Joe is a rookie compared to the Donald.

... if you haven't locked up your daughters by now it's too late. ;)

Creepy Uncle Joe wants to be Groper in Chief and Pedophile President. He would also be older entering office than Reagan was leaving it.

Biden met with several aides at his office near Capitol Hill to plan for his new diplomacy center. During the meeting, he reportedly told those in attendance — including his former chief of staff, his former national security adviser and a former State Department official — that he had not decided about 2020.

He indicated to his longtime aides that he’d be interested in them joining his campaign if he decides to make a run for the White House, The Associated Press reported.

A spokesperson for Biden declined to comment to the AP.

Biden, 75, is considered a strong Democratic presidential nominee if he runs. He has repeatedly indicated in public he is considering a campaign, but has not made a final decision.
Biden telling policy aides 2020 run a real possibility: report

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

Holey shit, that poor little boy! Think Jose slipped the poor kid the tongue? Looks like he sure tried!

Er... umm.....have you perchance had an opportunity to take a gander at the "groping" history of the cat that's in the Oval Office right now? ole Joe is a rookie compared to the Donald.

Unlike Biden I've never witnessed Trump groping anyone....but nice effort. You get a 7.4 for style

By all means post the pictures of Trump groping women and children.

In all seriousness though... he has more gaffs than when i tried to teach my 3 year old to say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
It would be funny as hek!

Biden Foot in Mouth Disease.

"This is a big f______ deal."

"I would tell members of my family, and I have, I wouldn't go anywhere in confined places right now. It's not that it's going to Mexico, it's that you are in a confined aircraft. When one person sneezes, it goes everywhere through the aircraft. That's me."

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong."

"Am I doing this again? ... My memory is not as good as Justice Roberts'."

"Remember, I said it standing here, if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're going to have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

"Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be Vice President of the United States of America. Let's get that straight. She's a truly close personal friend. She is qualified to be President of the United States of America. She's easily qualified to be Vice President of the United States of America. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me. But she's first rate."

"I'm told Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up Chuck, let 'em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about. I'll tell you what, you're making everybody else stand up, though, pal." Graham is confined to a wheelchair.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

And my favorite:

"In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

Biden Foot in Mouth Disease.

"This is a big f______ deal."

"I would tell members of my family, and I have, I wouldn't go anywhere in confined places right now. It's not that it's going to Mexico, it's that you are in a confined aircraft. When one person sneezes, it goes everywhere through the aircraft. That's me."

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong."

"Am I doing this again? ... My memory is not as good as Justice Roberts'."

"Remember, I said it standing here, if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're going to have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

"Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be Vice President of the United States of America. Let's get that straight. She's a truly close personal friend. She is qualified to be President of the United States of America. She's easily qualified to be Vice President of the United States of America. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me. But she's first rate."

"I'm told Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up Chuck, let 'em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about. I'll tell you what, you're making everybody else stand up, though, pal." Graham is confined to a wheelchair.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

And my favorite:

"In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

Or this one....on Obama :confused:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Unlike Biden I've never witnessed Trump groping anyone....but nice effort. You get a 7.4 for style

Er.. you missed the point entirely, IF Joe does end up running against Trump in 2020 it would be absolutely INSANE for the Republicrats to try and use the issue of "groping" against him because when it comes to allegations of inappropriate "sexual scenarios" the Donald has Joe beat by several hundred miles.

They would be far better served to focus on the fact that Biden is a career far left wing politician with a penchant for making outlandish statements not to mention a history of shady dealings with lobbyists and special interests.

Forum List

Back