Biden Has Unusual Message For Victims

CrotchetyGeezer

I have a red pencil box.
Nov 3, 2012
Utah
Joe Biden Reassures Sandy Victims: 'You've Got A Homeboy In The Deal Who Gets it'

Vice President Joe Biden visited New Jersey on Sunday to see the devastation from Superstorm Sandy, and reassured victims that coming from a neighboring state he would stay on top of the devastation.

"So as the president said when he was up here with the governor, we're not going anywhere. We're not going anywhere. And you've got a homeboy in the deal who gets it," said Biden in Seaside Heights, N.J., according to White House pool reports.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! And, he's clean...too.

Come on...leftists. Who will be the first REAL MAN, and call this chump a racist? Any takers?

10818375751a12987280417l.jpg

Obama is both clean and articulate!

And Biden that it's so unusual that "that's storybook, man!"

Clean AND Articulate!

Holy Fucking Moly

Funny thing is. he may have been refering to himself as the homeboy from the context.

At least we will be entertained as our Republic is fundamentally transformed.

Joe Biden Reassures Sandy Victims: 'You've Got A Homeboy In The Deal Who Gets it'

Vice President Joe Biden visited New Jersey on Sunday to see the devastation from Superstorm Sandy, and reassured victims that coming from a neighboring state he would stay on top of the devastation.

"So as the president said when he was up here with the governor, we're not going anywhere. We're not going anywhere. And you've got a homeboy in the deal who gets it," said Biden in Seaside Heights, N.J., according to White House pool reports.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! And, he's clean...too.

Come on...leftists. Who will be the first REAL MAN, and call this chump a racist? Any takers?

10818375751a12987280417l.jpg

:lmao: Who is he referring to, Obama or Christie? Did the MSM take note of this?

Either way if Romney/Bush/Reagan had said that instead of the liberally approved old white guy....well you know.

Even if I liked our present POTUS, I would not vote for him, just knowing this idiot is a heartbeat away from Presidency.. SMH Like seriously I dont understand how this idiot is not part of the 47%..

Forum List

Back