Biden has serious issues and im begining to think hes not all there

Biden has serious issues and im begining to think hes not all there

Wow you are a bit slow to catch on aren't you?

I just always figured he was quircky in his own way. We all are a bit but this speech was weird. He condemns the rich then brags about family becoming rich if they dream.

Hey, better late to the party then not showing. LOL, true that Biden's elevator doesn't go to the top floor, but at least he seemed harmless. Now he's likely the Dems worst nightmare.

So, we should all dream of becoming one of the evil 1%ers so OWS can come shit on our doorsteps. Way to go, Biden, these mixed messages are what we want in our leaders.

I am surprised his handlers are still letting him talk after he put Obama on the spot with the gay marriage issue.

Joe Biden....cleverly calculating!

He's really got a plan, folks! And ya' hafta' give him some credit for smarts.

He screwed up by revealing his "gay marriage" position putting the force on Obama to do the same. Very inconvenient and costly for the O.

Now he's given a speech that has everyone raising eyebrows wondering if he's lost it completely.

He's got a very clever plan in action to fuck up SO bad and make himself SO unpopular with Obama that the O will be forced to pick someone else for VP.

And Joe can skeedaddle to wherever he wants to skeedaddle, wiping his brow, muttering to himself and wondering how he EVER managed to get himself into such a MESS when he so innocently accepted Obama's offer.

Joe Biden....cleverly calculating!

You ROCK, Joe! Goooooooooo, Joe!!

:)

When you run dry on imaginary things to complain about Obama you move on to create imaginary complaints about Biden.

You people need to find a job.....that pays actual money. Posting here may seem like a job because you do it every day for 8 hours, but you should really focus your energy on something positive.

I have a job, and it pays quite well. But this is too much fun to just let it go.

You see many of us do this for fun, while many truly have no lives and take this shit seriously.

You have a job? Yet you post 32 messages a day, throughtout the day and into the evening. Seems you maybe ripping off the boss/business. What say you about 32 posts per day, how do you fit that in during a work day? BTW, I'm retired, have been since the end of 2005 and I post and average of less than ten times per day. When I worked I didn't 'play' with the computer.

Of course I have a life, always did outside of the job. My sons and I had a great afternoon at AT&T; the final score: Giants 7, Cards 5. Matt Cain got shelled early but held on through seven for the win. Last years world champs made three errors to help Cain and the Giants. I missed seeing Tony La Russa throwing a fit when things didn't go hls way, and they didn't today for the former Card's manager's team.

Last edited:
When you run dry on imaginary things to complain about Obama you move on to create imaginary complaints about Biden.

You people need to find a job.....that pays actual money. Posting here may seem like a job because you do it every day for 8 hours, but you should really focus your energy on something positive.

I have a job, and it pays quite well. But this is too much fun to just let it go.

You see many of us do this for fun, while many truly have no lives and take this shit seriously.

You have a job? Yet you post 32 messages a day, throughtout the day and into the evening. Seems you maybe ripping off the boss/business. What say you about 32 posts per day, how do you fit that in during a work day? BTW, I'm retired, have been since the end of 2005 and I post and average of less than ten times per day. When I worked I didn't 'play' with the computer.

Of course I have a life, always did outside of the job. My sons and I had a great afternoon at AT&T; the final score: Giants 7, Cards 5. Matt Cain got shelled early but held on through seven for the win. Last years world champs made three errors to help Cain and the Giants. I missed seeing Tony La Russa throwing a fit when things didn't go hls way, and they didn't today for the former Card's manager's team.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1NP9aHqRGU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Tears For Fears - Advice For The Young At Heart - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back