Biden has roid rage

yelling at the moderator....man this guy is the VP?

250450_10151441379504966_864613755_n.jpg

A president that stands up to others. Hell yeah

How contradictory upon Rmoney supporters.

Blame one side for their actions when you praise another side for the same thing.

He never yelled at Lehrer....Did I miss it? And he didnt interreupt Obama, Biden was a total ass......holy shit....and he lied like in the Libya question......Does he still think it was a video?

Just exactly how Rmoney acted during the first debate.

Exact same tactics.

Wrong.. too bad no one else is saying the same but you zombies.. Independents are even saying Biden came off as bitter and rude.

Mitt Romney was very dignified.. Joe Biden is an old crab with total disrespect and it showed. Blogs are lit up with the same.

Dignified enough to keep interrupting the Moderator while Obama set the example in the debate?

I'm an independent and I just witnessed Biden do the same thing that Rmoney did.

You're an independant??????? I've seen your posts....and I pretty much believe you're a liberal....maybe and independant liberal?

Wrong.. too bad no one else is saying the same but you zombies.. Independents are even saying Biden came off as bitter and rude.

Mitt Romney was very dignified.. Joe Biden is an old crab with total disrespect and it showed. Blogs are lit up with the same.

Dignified enough to keep interrupting the Moderator while Obama set the example in the debate?

I'm an independent and I just witnessed Biden do the same thing that Rmoney did.

You're an independant??????? I've seen your posts....and I pretty much believe you're a liberal....maybe and independant liberal?

Nope, Just independant.

Yes, I do lean left, but there are different things that I have different views on.
Like the ID to vote, I really don't see the problem with that. If it's such a problem for dems, then make it to where they have some sort of legitimate identification like a monthly bill or whatnot.

I am an athiest
I firmly believe in separation of the church and state
I'm for diversity and equality
I'm for democracy, liberty, and justice.
I'm for putting people in their place and regulating things like wall street, taxes, etc.

As for being a liberal, I refuse to defend religion of any kind or the wrongdoings of people.

Nope, Just independant.

Yes, I do lean left, but there are different things that I have different views on.
Like the ID to vote, I really don't see the problem with that. If it's such a problem for dems, then make it to where they have some sort of legitimate identification like a monthly bill or whatnot.

I am an athiest
I'm for putting people in their place and regulating things like wall street, taxes, etc.

As for being a liberal, I refuse to defend religion of any kind or the wrongdoings of people.

You are a reliable Libtard, then.

LOL

Nope, Just independant.

I am an athiest

Ok wo you're for ID....I hear ya...no reason to be against it.....
but the rest seem pretty left.....just my thoughts.... ;)

Nope, Just independant.

I am an athiest

You are a reliable Libtard, then.

LOL

I go by my goals and views and have no affiliation with others.

Political affiliation undermines democracy.

Forum List

Back