Biden Gropes His Own Wife on Stage; Jill Biden Peels Groping Joe's Hands Off of Her at Rally

Hillary was a POS candidate. Run someone better in 2020, you whiny fucks.

Stop trying to win an election from almost 3 years ago.

Why do Dimms want rich old white guys to represent their party? I thought they were PROGRESSIVE!

Lol...hypocrite fucks.

That's because no woman would ever willingly let a loathsome creature like Joe "Bidet" touch her. He has all the sexual appeal of a broken, lightning-destroyed telephone pole. Joe Bidet exudes as much sexuality as a fog of blue oil smoke from a car with blown piston rings (and obviously HIS piston rings were blown a long time ago)

Last edited:
So it's a story about a video on Facebook fed to people looking for anything at all to prove they are right.

Got it

Dimms don’t care about infidelity. Why are they wetting the bed over Trump banging a whore?

It’s his private life, right, you hypocrite cvnts?
Which Whore? The one he was 'banging' while his wife was pregnant..who he later married/ The whore he made into his trophy wife? Marla Maples? That whore?

I'm a life-long Republican..until recently. I despise the Progressive left..but Trump is as big a sleaze as any Hollywood lefty Producer.

That's because no woman would ever willingly let a loathsome creature like Joe "Bidet" touch her. He has all the sexual appeal of a broken, lightning-destroyed telephone pole. Joe Bidet exudes as much sexuality as a fog of blue oil smoke from a car with blown piston rings (and obviously HIS piston rings were blown a long time ago)
Who can be more loathsome than the pervert pussy grabber in our WH now? Who can lie ,cheat and bully people moreso than the trump POS ??

Yeah they don't like touching theirs.
Too funny.

They vote for the guy with 5 kids from three marriages, who cheated on each of his wives, who bragged about wanting to commit adultery with a married woman, bragged about kissing women he meets and grabbing them by the pussy, talked about dating his own daughter if only she wasn't his own daughter, got caught bribing women to not speak publicly about affairs he had with them, cheated on a wife who had just birthed his child, and looked at a 10 year old girl and said he'd be dating her in 10 years.....

.... and rightards freak out because Joe Biden hugged his wife.

most-interesting-man-smh.gif

"i felt like i was dating 3 people when i first fell in love"...Creepy Jill Biden, referring to Joe, Hunt, and Beau

Forum List

Back