Biden Going To Tampa!, Lets Just Call It "Obama Sending In The Clown".

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:trolls:
So will Joe Biden be dressed in a clown suit when he speaks at his rallies of 100 to 500 people in the Tampa Area? Joe Biden will be in a state of confusion again being Tampa looks a lot like Southern California. "Biden: Hey Yall! It's Great To Back Here In Southern California! I see we have a lot of latino speaking black people in the audience today! Did you all bring your southern fried chicken and watermelon to my rally?
Who can't wait to hear the next series of gaffes Biden will make next week?. But you also have to keep in mind that the "Racist Hurricane Issac" may send Joe home.
God forbid Joe will fly all the way to Florida and 24 hours later have to be sent back on Jet Blue cause of the hurricane.:sad:

nut13.jpg

I hope Bin Biden gives a memorial prayer for a living women and praises a dead man who is in the crowd.

it wouldnt matter the dems would just say its Joe being Joe. One of their tactics is just dumb everything down so u have no case against what they do.

pre president Obama supporters would say, "how can you critizie obama, he hasnt done anything" thats their defense and it worked.

if Biden does anything they just roll their eyes and dumb it down.

Forum List

Back