Biden for President

Senile Joe Biden is a sick fucking pervert...

You are one sick puppy. Uncle Joe treated those kids like he would treat his own Grand Kids. There wasn't one single bad thing in there. Just a very caring person that made everyone as comfortable to be around a man with that much power as humanly possible. You can't stand it that that's what a President should look like instead of bragging about grabbing by the pus...

You are one sick puppy. Uncle Joe treated those kids like he would treat his own Grand Kids. There wasn't one single bad thing in there. Just a very caring person that made everyone as comfortable to be around a man with that much power as humanly possible. You can't stand it that that's what a President should look like instead of bragging about grabbing by the pus...

Lol
Old coot, You need your eyes checked. Senile joe is fucking perverted touch those kids that way...
Made obviously those kids are trying to get away from that sick fuck...

Lol
Old coot, You need your eyes checked. Senile joe is fucking perverted touch those kids that way...
Made obviously those kids are trying to get away from that sick fuck...

LOL, you read anything you want into anything just to make your Orange Deity not look bad. Strump doesn't need you to make him look bad. He's a wizard at doing that himself. I suggest you get used to Biden as President if he chooses to run. Good luck in finding a racial angle on him.

Biden has concerns about attacks on his son by Trump and Trump surrogates.

I'd love to hear Trumpers say that family is off limits.

I doubt we'll hear that

I doubt we'll hear that

Biden has concerns about attacks on his son

The son who divorced his wife to marry his sister-in-law?

I doubt we'll hear that

Biden has concerns about attacks on his son

The son who divorced his wife to marry his sister-in-law?
And there you have it.

Trumper's/Republicans have no shame

This is sad really...because Biden is experienced and competent. Traits that are sorely needed just now.

And he's the kind of perfect mix between moderate and progressive policies that would really move this country forward

This is sad really...because Biden is experienced and competent. Traits that are sorely needed just now.

And he's the kind of perfect mix between moderate and progressive policies that would really move this country forward

This is sad really...because Biden is experienced and competent.

He's a life-long politician. He's a plagiarizer. He's a loon.

If that's the best you guys can do...……..

Because you say so? It must be true because you said so on the internet.

This from the clown that JUMPED to attack Biden's family

This from the clown that JUMPED to attack Biden's family

I didn't attack his son who divorced his wife to marry his sister-in-law. Moron.

Because you say so? It must be true because you said so on the internet.

Because you say so?

Were you unfamiliar with his life story?

So you're all in with going after a candidate's family?

You're THAT big an asshole?

I didn't attack his son who divorced his wife to marry his sister-in-law. Moron.

Then why JUMP to mention it asshole?

And then deny you did?

What wonderful people you Trumpers/Republicans are

Then why JUMP to mention it asshole?

Is it supposed to be a secret?

And then deny you did?

You're lying, I never denied I said it.

What wonderful people you Trumpers/Republicans are

You're right, no one attacked any Republican politician's family, and suddenly,
for the first time ever, a Democrat was attacked. LOL!

Forum List

Back