Biden for President

I like this Man. he's well spoken and well educated and experienced. This is what we need as a President.

BIDEN 2020? Former VP Joe Biden is visiting the key swing state of Pennsylvania. He's in Philadelphia, joining a discussion on global affairs at the University of Pennsylvania.

Why would a gun-rights advocate like you support an "assault-weapons" ban type guy like crazy uncle Joe?

"We've won the battle with the American public on this, not just on background checks but on magazines, on assault weapons, etc. This is a case where the public is way ahead of Congress. There has been a seminal shift in the attitude of the American public toward gun safety."
On what we could have done to prevent the Virginia Tech Shooting:
  1. In the so-called Biden crime bill, we put 100,000 cops on the street. I’ve worked with law enforcement for the past 30 years, with armor-piercing bullets, waiting periods, etc. But the one thing that’s clear: We should not have let the assault weapons ban lapse.
  2. We should close this so-called gun show loophole, so you can’t go into a gun show and buy a gun that you couldn’t buy walking into a gun shop.
  3. We have let the country down in the way in which we have not focused on mental illness. We should know that your kid is safe at college. If teachers determine that a child is a danger, the school should be able to take them off the campus.

Voted NO on banning lawsuits against gun manufacturers for gun violence.

Joe Biden on Gun Control

What we need to do is to stay out of things that the States should be doing. If a State determines that there needs to be a limit or a ban then they have that right. The 2nd amendment prevents the Feds from doing this. You should be standing on your State Capital Hill holding signs to what you want instead of trying to force the Feds to do something that will be bounced as being Unconstitutional.

I like this Man. he's well spoken and well educated and experienced. This is what we need as a President.

BIDEN 2020? Former VP Joe Biden is visiting the key swing state of Pennsylvania. He's in Philadelphia, joining a discussion on global affairs at the University of Pennsylvania.

He’s a fucking pedophile

Wow, a Strumpet calling anyone else a Pedophile, that's a class act.

Biden was acting like a fucking pervert while in office… Trump can’t say that

Trump IS a pervert n office. You have yet to prove that Biden is a pedophile. Produce his charges or his convictions. Or just his charges would do. I can produce a whole long list of charges and payoffs for your Orange Individual 1.

We don't care. He is a pedophile.

I can easily prove that Strump is a pervert. You have yet to provide a single charge or payoff that Biden is. Hell I can say anyone is anything. I guess you must be a Father Raper because I say so.

He’s a fucking pedophile

Trump IS a pervert n office. You have yet to prove that Biden is a pedophile. Produce his charges or his convictions. Or just his charges would do. I can produce a whole long list of charges and payoffs for your Orange Individual 1.

I can easily prove that Strump is a pervert. You have yet to provide a single charge or payoff that Biden is. Hell I can say anyone is anything. I guess you must be a Father Raper because I say so.
joe_biden.jpg

joe_biden.jpg

Is that the best you got? Where is the charges? Where are the payoffs? Meanwhile, you go with the old, Grab 'em by the P.... and his daughter sitting provocutively on his lap, payoff pervert. You have to do better than that in order to justify your child molester in charge.

joe_biden.jpg

Yeah, the dude is a creeper.

Very true but his plan for reducing Medicare costs would save the government a lot of money.

Can't say it's very original.

iu

He's just demonstrating Republican Health Care.

Ocare has killed millions.

If you are going to lie, tell a big one. And that one is a whopper.

Can you prove it? The lie. One could prove the deaths. But alas, its the same heart tug as republican health care. Im just making a mockery of it.

BIDEN? Seriously? Isn't there 1 Democrat who isn't mental, imbalanced, or worth a damn to run so they don't have to raid their old folks homes to drag out dinosaurs to run?

:p

Fucking progs, you people are too foolish to stay out of your own way.

If you think Trump speaks like an asshole, which is why progs "love" Trump so much, Biden takes it to another level. Ever watch him debate, he's a real prick. But I get it, progs are progs and consistency is never a component.

Kicker of it is Trump has proved to perform A GREAT JOB while you idiots go on about your emotions because liberal propaganda lives up your asses 24/7. Every day is opposite day for the prog, so let's replace the highly effective guy for the nut job, who speaks in BS because he's bent over for DC establishment.

Very true but his plan for reducing Medicare costs would save the government a lot of money.

Can't say it's very original.

iu

He's just demonstrating Republican Health Care.

Ocare has killed millions.

If you are going to lie, tell a big one. And that one is a whopper.

Can you prove it? The lie. One could prove the deaths. But alas, its the same heart tug as republican health care. Im just making a mockery of it.

Hey, you made the claim. You prove it. What am I, a friggin Fortune Teller? My damned Crystal Ball is in the shop again.

joe_biden.jpg

Is that the best you got? Where is the charges? Where are the payoffs? Meanwhile, you go with the old, Grab 'em by the P.... and his daughter sitting provocutively on his lap, payoff pervert. You have to do better than that in order to justify your child molester in charge.
Lol
Trump never behave that way while in office, the same cannot be said for slick Willy and senile Joe Biden

joe_biden.jpg

Lol
Trump never behave that way while in office, the same cannot be said for slick Willy and senile Joe Biden

While Slick Willy did do what many Presidents did (some where many times worse) there are no charges or anything about Biden at all. You are just trying to justify Trump's really seedy lifestyle. And how do you know that Trump doesn't operate the way he always has. It's not like the Secret Service is going to rat him out. They just don't do that to Presidents. Not even Kennedy.

Now, let's see the charges on Biden for your claims, cupcake. I don't have to provide them for Trump. it's pretty well common knowledge on Trump. Trump is a sleazebag and a Pervert. You can't deflect on this one. Biden is a Man while Trump is a scumbag.

joe_biden.jpg

Lol

While Slick Willy did do what many Presidents did (some where many times worse) there are no charges or anything about Biden at all. You are just trying to justify Trump's really seedy lifestyle. And how do you know that Trump doesn't operate the way he always has. It's not like the Secret Service is going to rat him out. They just don't do that to Presidents. Not even Kennedy.

Now, let's see the charges on Biden for your claims, cupcake. I don't have to provide them for Trump. it's pretty well common knowledge on Trump. Trump is a sleazebag and a Pervert. You can't deflect on this one. Biden is a Man while Trump is a scumbag.

Biden is a pedo....has to "clean out the pipes" when he gets around children. A jesuit trained pervert which explains as to why you feel such a connection to him.

joe_biden.jpg

Lol

Lol
Senile joe is a career politician, the lowest of lifeformes

Forum List

Back