Biden for President

I like this Man. he's well spoken and well educated and experienced. This is what we need as a President.

BIDEN 2020? Former VP Joe Biden is visiting the key swing state of Pennsylvania. He's in Philadelphia, joining a discussion on global affairs at the University of Pennsylvania.

He’s an elitist asshole, like nearly all our leading politicians.

The VIP veep: Joe Biden gets rock star treatment at his $150K gig in Fort Lauderdale

And you think that real gold facets used by Trump isn't an elitest Asshole? So he's an elitist. Yes, and so are many like him. But he is also a very knowledgable elitist that is better qualified than your Orange Deity.

LOL. Why are you unable to think in other than in a binary manner? You automatically assume since I criticize the D politician, that I am an R. Think man. Think.

I like this Man. he's well spoken and well educated and experienced. This is what we need as a President.

BIDEN 2020? Former VP Joe Biden is visiting the key swing state of Pennsylvania. He's in Philadelphia, joining a discussion on global affairs at the University of Pennsylvania.

The VIP veep: Joe Biden gets rock star treatment at his $150K gig in Fort Lauderdale

And you think that real gold facets used by Trump isn't an elitest Asshole? So he's an elitist. Yes, and so are many like him. But he is also a very knowledgable elitist that is better qualified than your Orange Deity.

LOL. Why are you unable to think in other than in a binary manner? You automatically assume since I criticize the D politician, that I am an R. Think man. Think.

You could be a full blown Fascist and support Strump. That would explain a lot.

Biden says he's not yet convinced he has a path to the nomination: "I don’t want this to be a fools errand... This alleged appeal -- how deep does it run? Is it real?”

You Trump haters really have lost your minds.

I don’t like Biden for POTUS. I think he will just be status quo. And America needs significant changes.

However, I DESPISE Trump as POTUS and genuinely believe he is suffering from senility and is a danger to the nation as POTUS.

So, of the two, I strongly want Trump to lose.

Actually, I would literally rather a gold fish were POTUS rather then Trump.

An incredibly ridiculous statement as a) you would have to be a trained, mental health expert AND b) you had conducted a thorough, mental evaluation of each and every ‘Trump hater’ to be able to make your statement to accurately make that determination.

Obviously, since neither is true - your post sounds little more then the ramblings of a mental health simpleton.

Have a nice day.

Biden can't put a sentence together without forgetting what he was talking about or mispronouncing a word. Anybody who thinks he is "well spoken" is a victim of PTSD after the last election.

I don’t like Biden for POTUS. I think he will just be status quo. And America needs significant changes.

However, I DESPISE Trump as POTUS and genuinely believe he is suffering from senility and is a danger to the nation as POTUS.

/——-/ “And America needs significant changes.”
Which things will the democRATs change?
DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

Jobs surge in April, unemployment rate falls to the lowest since 1969

The U.S. Stock Market Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop Its Endless Rally

An incredibly ridiculous statement as a) you would have to be a trained, mental health expert AND b) you had conducted a thorough, mental evaluation of each and every ‘Trump hater’ to be able to make your statement to accurately make that determination.

Obviously, since neither is true - your post sounds little more then the ramblings of a mental health simpleton.

Have a nice day.
Just one man’s opinion based on the evidence.

Typical Leftist response of the uneducated.

No doubt that the goldfish would be smarter than Biden.

[

Have a nice day.

The way you are a trained, mental health expert AND b) you have conducted a thorough, mental evaluation of the president before you flung your feces pile of claiming he is "senile," comrade?

Demonization and insult posting is boring and displays immaturity and lack of education or debating skills and the ability to articulate thoughts.

Demonization and insult posting is boring and displays immaturity and lack of education or debating skills and the ability to articulate thoughts.
Blah, blah, blah, but I see you are not denying a goldfish would be smarter than Biden.

Yep, it sounds so much more mature when you do it...dumbass.

:rofl:

Coming from a Heinrich Himmler level demagogue like you, that is rich. :thup:

Trump will easily win reelection in 2020, and demagogues like you are one of the major reasons.

Have a rotten day.

Forum List

Back