Biden for President

maybe he can win the demoncratic primary(cause he damn ain't beating The Very Genius President Donald J Trump) now that hitlery, brazille and washerwoman shultz(damn she ooogly) cant collude and cheat.(they all nasty).

I like this Man. he's well spoken and well educated and experienced. This is what we need as a President.

BIDEN 2020? Former VP Joe Biden is visiting the key swing state of Pennsylvania. He's in Philadelphia, joining a discussion on global affairs at the University of Pennsylvania.

NYET says Putin. LOL

Seriously, follow the money. He didn't run last time because Hillary had already tapped the donors. Harris has the CA contacts. If some are holding out on her, then he's probably in. I really don't know. He's ancient. Maybe if he ran with Beto and promised to be a one-termer.

I like this Man. he's well spoken and well educated and experienced. This is what we need as a President.

BIDEN 2020? Former VP Joe Biden is visiting the key swing state of Pennsylvania. He's in Philadelphia, joining a discussion on global affairs at the University of Pennsylvania.

Yeah. A dude who uses the death of his wife to score political sympathy points.

Imagine being married to the mother of his children. Shocking in this day and age.

Trump/Pence 2020

There is nothing Trump can do compared to what these lying obama fluzzies and lying demoncrats have done. He needs the last four years to really destroy the the deep state commies and despots. waiting for his call to attack. He has kept his promises and if he couldn't it is only because of the likes of mitch mcconnel and paul ryan. Vote trump and get rid of all these uniparty politicians.

Yeah. A dude who uses the death of his wife to score political sympathy points.

Imagine being married to the mother of his children. Shocking in this day and age.

Does he have any left after his boy suffered at the hands of our third world healthcare system?

So, the AP did an interview with 2020 presidential candidate Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand that focused on her role as a mom, including this totally normal dinner they photographed her cooking for her kids:

.⁦@jmsummers⁩ goes to dinner at Gillibrand’s house for this great story on how the senator is playing up her role as a working mom in her presidential campaign. 'Carer-feeder': Gillibrand plays up motherhood in 2020 race

— Julie Pace (@jpaceDC) February 17, 2019

From the article:

Kirsten Gillibrand had a flurry of pots on the stove and steak, haddock, peas, steamed vegetables and rice on the menu.

She had a cable news appearance coming up in a few hours, but for now, her 10-year-old son entertained the family goldendoodle, Maple, a few feet away.

The New York senator was game to talk about motherhood, leadership, her policies and her pursuit of the nation’s highest office, she told a reporter. But first she needed to save dinner.

“I need to focus, because I’m about to burn the fish,” she said. “I’ve reached my point of capacity.”

You know, she’s just a working mom who, like working moms everywhere, prepares steak and fish for their kids most nights of the week. Pro-tip: Measure the fish before sticking it in the pan:

@SenGillibrand “preheating” the gas burner, as she realizes the fish fillet must be resized to fit in the frying pan. #NoNewGreenDeal4You pic.twitter.com/IrwrsLISyf

— The Morning Spew (@TheMorningSpew) February 20, 2019

Creepy Joe is older than Trump on the brink of collapsing. Democrats grasp for straws will get even dumber.

Biden is a complete fool and a horse's ass. But at least he's better then Spartacus, Pocahontas, Crazy Bern, Kamala "Heels In The Air" Harris and the other 2 nut-jobs I've never heard of.

The GOP has spent the last three years ignoring and/or forgiving the absolutely humiliating crap that has come from Trump's mouth. And his Twitter account.

Trump makes Biden look like Winston Churchill.

Like which? Like this?

At best, Biden is as bad as trump.

The GOP has spent the last three years ignoring and/or forgiving the absolutely humiliating crap that has come from Trump's mouth. And his Twitter account.

Like which? Like this?

Let me know if Biden talks about the size of his dick in one of the nationally-televised "presidential" debates.

Like which? Like this?

Let me know if Biden talks about the size of his dick in one of the nationally-televised "presidential" debates.

Let me know when he becomes a runner up in a presidential election.

Joe Biden is low hanging fruit for some awesome jokes
I hope that he does run.
Grab'em wherever you can !
joefrank.jpg

Forum List

Back