Biden Dropping Out? Rumor Thrives on Internet

I think Hillary's working her ass off to see to it that he crashes and burns.

I agree, but you never know with the Clintons. A lot of people related to the Clintons have died mysterious deaths while they've been in power. Maybe Hillary won't have to wait until 2012 if Obama wins. :badgrin:

Obama could run Britney Spears as his VP (kinda like what McCain is doing) and he'll still win.

Almost 50% of eligible voters don't vote. Half of them just don't care about politics, but the other half, the 'Disenfrancised', see Obama as nothing short of a miracle and will be voting in force this election.

Hell, I'll bet there are a huge number of Republicans who either won't vote or while posturing in support of McCain, in the privacy of the voting booth, will pull the lever for Obama. Just because they love America

I know... it's really funny. Obama's up in the polls. Looks like McCain's got serious problems unless he gets it back together. Palin looks like she might be an albatross around his neck and they want Obama to replace Biden? Or somehow self-destruct?

Retards....

I just want to see it happen for the entertainment value.

You have a warped sense of humor. :tongue:

Come on, you know I love me some Joe Biden. If he were at the top of the ticket, I would be campaigning for him. But with the shit storm circus that this election cycle is turning into, nothing would surprise me.

Forum List

Back