Biden Dropping Out? Rumor Thrives on Internet

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
God I hope this happens.

It’s almost certainly just a case of the telephone game gone high-tech, but there’s an Internet rumor surging through inboxes and discussion boards that Joe Biden will drop out as Barack Obama’s running mate after his Oct. 2 debate with Sarah Palin — and that he’ll be replaced by Hillary Clinton on the Democratic presidential ticket.

The story line goes as follows: John McCain’s selection of Palin has generated so much interest in the Republican ticket that Obama needs to make a radical move to regain momentum. So in the days after the vice presidential candidates debate in Missouri, Biden will bow out, citing “health problems” (Biden underwent surgery in 1988 to repair two brain aneurysms). Enter Clinton.

Furthermore, the story goes, any damage the gaffe-prone Biden does during the debate will be erased by his abrupt exit.

Biden Dropping Out? Rumor Thrives on Internet - America’s Election HQ

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I think it would be alot more appropriate if Sarah Palin would drop out and Britney Spears would replace her on the GOP ticket. It wouldn't make much of a difference politically, but I like blondes better!:eusa_whistle:

I think it would be alot more appropriate if Sarah Palin would drop out and Britney Spears would replace her on the GOP ticket. It wouldn't make much of a difference politically, but I like blondes better!:eusa_whistle:

Why not a red head? They're the best of the bunch anyway. :eusa_whistle:

$Bryce%20Dallas%20Howard%20HQ%20Busty.jpg

Whoa...I'll take a whole congress of those hotties!!!!!

That would be Bryce Dallas Howard who played Gwen Stacy in Spider Man 3.

$spider-man-3-gwen-stacy.jpg

She still looks great but she's a better redhead. Which is why I'll take redheads anyday of the week. :eusa_whistle:

We had a thread on this earlier. Snopes said it was unconfirmed...

But did say that, according to the rumor, he would cite medical reasons...

And confirmed that he has a medical history of BRAIN ANEURYSM.

The guy's brain damaged...and likely to drop dead at any time.

And people are freaked out about McCain's skin cancer. As I said before, Obama without Biden would be completely lost.

And people are freaked out about McCain's skin cancer. As I said before, Obama without Biden would be completely lost.

If Joe Biden dropped dead, the Right wingers would still say something along the lines of Obama wished for this so Hillary could be his VP. :cuckoo:

Are you kidding, Obama without Biden is Nothing? All Biden does is stick his foot in his mouth, I wish he were never chosen. Barack doesnt need Biden.

I imagine Obama wishes every minute of every day that he had gone to Hillary and begged her on his knees to be his running mate.

What a moron for not doing it. Now the poor man is going to have to off Biden and hope for the best.

I imagine the DNC is wishing they could find a way to dispose of Obama and put Hillary in his place right about now...and I imagine Obama knows it.

I imagine the DNC is wishing they could find a way to dispose of Obama and put Hillary in his place right about now...and I imagine Obama knows it.

I imagine you have been hitting the crack pipe too much, look at the polls, listen to the news, Obama is doing fine and Mccain is the one in trouble.

Not gonna happen.

I agree, not going to happen. Transparent excuse and suicide for his campaign no matter who he replaced Biden with anyway. And I don't see Clinton even considering taking that spot in that event anyway -not going to help her own aspirations to be President by accepting a spot on a doomed ticket if he dumps Biden.

Biden is most certainly a problem for Obama. It may be the only chance for Obama to win.

Nope, it will ensure an Obama loss. It will show instablilty in the Democratic Party and all those swing votes will shuffle to the right.

Nope, it will ensure an Obama loss. It will show instablilty in the Democratic Party and all those swing votes will shuffle to the right.

Possibly, but if the Democrats could come up with a great excuse, they might just pull it off. I seriously doubt Hillary will be Obama's running mate unless she's made a deal whereby she'll run for President in 2012 if Obama wins in November.

I think Hillary's working her ass off to see to it that he crashes and burns.

Forum List

Back