Biden does it again :rofl:

I think Biden has a 'small' case of 'President envy' going on...

The Five - FoxNews.com

:eusa_whistle:

Correction, you don't think. You parrot whatever Faux News tells you to believe. At least this time you offered the primary source, a gaggle of goofs.

It was a joke, dimwit. It was FUNNY.

Lighten up, Francis.

The primary source was actually the video of Biden, which you obviously failed to watch.

I think Biden has a 'small' case of 'President envy' going on...

The Five - FoxNews.com

:eusa_whistle:

Correction, you don't think. You parrot whatever Faux News tells you to believe. At least this time you offered the primary source, a gaggle of goofs.

Lighten up, Francis.

The primary source was actually the video of Biden, which you obviously failed to watch.

I watched it moron, nothing funny about it for anyone who has grown up and left third grade humor behind.

Last two posters is proof that either liberals have no sense of humor or they are too thinned skinned when it comes to their own.

Lighten up, Francis.

I watched it moron, nothing funny about it for anyone who has grown up and left third grade humor behind.

you made references to penis size in 3rd grade? impressive.

Last two posters is proof that either liberals have no sense of humor or they are too thinned skinned when it comes to their own.

Yeah liberals have no sense of humor.:cuckoo: Have you seen An American Carol? And there is this gem of a show.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjIfaMwIFxU]Joel Surnow's "The 1/2 Hour News Hour" - YouTube[/ame]

Lighten up, Francis.

Is this the penis denial thread?

Forum List

Back