Biden DHS handing out smart phones to illegal immigrants: Report

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Remember this?

'Costly failure': Biden admin gave 300K+ smartphones to migrants, cost over $360K a day​

WASHINGTON (TND) — In a costly endeavor, President Joe Biden's administration has reportedly issued over 300,000 smartphones to noncitizens who have migrated to the United States.

The phones are meant to track the newcomers who are awaiting court dates, according to U.S Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and use facial recognition, GPS monitoring and voice identification.

It's all a part of the "Alternatives to Detention Program (ATD)." The smartphones cost taxpayers $361,218.08 per day, according to ICE.

free cellphone
free housing
free food
free healthcare
free education
life long vacation

I have a friend who is in agony from a back injury, out of work, her husband has no insurance and she can't get any health care coverage from the state because her husband makes too much money. His take-home is $700 a week.

I think some Texans and Arizonans who know how to shoot should have gotten busy a couple of years ago.

Where are the MEN in this country? I'd go to the border, but there's probably not a lot that a 69 year old woman could accomplish there.

I have a friend who is in agony from a back injury, out of work, her husband has no insurance and she can't get any health care coverage from the state because her husband makes too much money. His take-home is $700 a week.

I think some Texans and Arizonans who know how to shoot should have gotten busy a couple of years ago.

Where are the MEN in this country? I'd go to the border, but there's probably not a lot that a 69 year old woman could accomplish there.

It has surprised me that Americans are just bending over. Especially Texans, I really thought we might see some stand up and try to take matters into their own hands.
Guess we are just beyond the tipping point now.

It has surprised me that Americans are just bending over. Especially Texans, I really thought we might see some stand up and try to take matters into their own hands.
Guess we are just beyond the tipping point now.

I'm glad I'm old and don't have any filthy leftist relatives in my will.

The first time I have felt unashamedly glad that someone I knew died.

I looked online to see if I could catch up with a former client of mine. What I found was almost a eulogy to what some folks think was her courageous act of gathering and providing sustenance to illegal invaders in Arizona.

I hope the treasonous bitch is in hell.

Forum List

Back