Biden DESTROYS Willard "He Wants You To Show Him Your Papers, But Won't Show Us His"

Of course it's an issue. Image is everything in American politics, and Romney's image is that he's just another Wall Street scumbag predator, who sucked companies dry and sent jobs overseas. He's not going to be able to shake that until he stops talking out both sides of his mouth, and comes clean.

Romney isn't going to win, and as usual, the wingnuts who are sucking his ass now will claim it's because he wasn't conservative enough.

The image you described is one held by lefties, who won't be swayed from their opinion no matter what. Hell, the morons voted for Kerry, even though he earned hardly a dime of his vast fortune. It's an issue because romney is a rich republican. That's what makes you monkeyfucks hate him.

Your analysis sucks and shows your stupidity. It's not the lefties who will defeat him, nor the righties who know his flip flops and refusing to talk openly and honestly, but still suck his dingleberries. It's going to be the average schmoe, who is worried about his job being sent to some third world shithole for 10 cents an hour. It's going to be those apolitical types who live in the real world. They're going to have to decide whether Romney is just another Wall Street vulture who makes fortunes by busting out companies and shipping American jobs overseas.

Those apolitical types don't give a shit about romney's fortune. And they won't blame home for the better business climate presented in other countries. Tose are things that liberal cocksucking morons like yourself will do. Carry on.

An absolute grand slam by vice president Biden calling out Willard on why he won't release his tax returns like Obama has done, not to mention his own father.

What is Willard trying to hide? :eusa_think:

Biden Slams Romney for Withholding Tax Returns - YouTube
NOT!!! When the idiot in charge obamaturd reveals his shady records then Romney can. You guys say it is no big deal for obamaturd hiding his shady past then rail agianst romeny for little to nothing, idiots.

Obama once proposed to raise taxes on everyone who makes more than $1 million......then he promptly lowers his taxable income below $1 million by using a tax shelter.....paying thousands of dollars to his daughters.

Should that be illegal????

Didn't Obama himself try to avoid paying taxes???

Right I always have to show my papers Joe you dishonest idiot. What's the big deal gtfoh then no vote for you sheesh .........shouldn't that be the end of that subject? Yeah these politicians are scum of the earth. Geez only ppl worse then these commies are islamist akbars :lol:

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/07/10/noted-monitor-of-tax-returns-releases-no-tax-returns/
WU: Are you the best attack dog on this particular issue considering you have never released your tax.
WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: Absolutely, I’m not running for president.
WU: You are a public official.
WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: I file full financial disclosure required under the law. Mitt Romney is actually the first candidate in modern history to only release one year of a tax return.

So did Romney, dumb ass.

Last edited:
Romney should say that he'll release all his tax returns as soon as Obama releases how many times he had drug fueled gay orgies. If Obama wants another term, we the people deserve to know how many times Obama had drug fueled gay sex orgies... hosted or participated.

I just want to know why the most transparent President ever won't let anyone see the Fast & Furious documents Congress requested. They are sealed, just like his college records.

The image you described is one held by lefties, who won't be swayed from their opinion no matter what. Hell, the morons voted for Kerry, even though he earned hardly a dime of his vast fortune. It's an issue because romney is a rich republican. That's what makes you monkeyfucks hate him.

Your analysis sucks and shows your stupidity. It's not the lefties who will defeat him, nor the righties who know his flip flops and refusing to talk openly and honestly, but still suck his dingleberries. It's going to be the average schmoe, who is worried about his job being sent to some third world shithole for 10 cents an hour. It's going to be those apolitical types who live in the real world. They're going to have to decide whether Romney is just another Wall Street vulture who makes fortunes by busting out companies and shipping American jobs overseas.

Those apolitical types don't give a shit about romney's fortune. And they won't blame home for the better business climate presented in other countries. Tose are things that liberal cocksucking morons like yourself will do. Carry on.

No, but those apolitical types still blame people like Romney for being a Wall Street vulture who made his fortune by sucking the life out of companies and shipping jobs overseas. Most people get that.

No, but those apolitical types still blame people like Romney for being a Wall Street vulture who made his fortune by sucking the life out of companies and shipping jobs overseas. Most people get that.

I wouldn't knock him.

With a name like "Dick Tuck" I bet you suck the life out of a lotta people.

I wouldn't knock him.

With a name like "Dick Tuck" I bet you suck the life out of a lotta people.

Mudwhistle? And you blow. ;)

Forum List

Back