Biden: DACA illegal aliens are more American than most Americans

I wouldn't go as far as to say more than most, but I do think he has a point in some regard.

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said Tuesday in Iowa that many illegal alien recipients of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program are "more American than most Americans."
Biden: DACA Illegal Aliens Are 'More American Than Most Americans'

Anyone who votes for the fruit cake deserves to get what bs he flings their way and it won't be good.
He's correct to a certain extent. They are working harder for the American dream than you are.

There are at least some DACA aliens who have lived most of their lives here, work hard, are not criminals and contribute to our society. I know some of them personally, but I also know that there are more recently arrived DACA aliens that are a different story. As always, when you are talking about a very large group of people you can't paint them all with one big brush.

There are at least some DACA aliens who have lived most of their lives here, work hard, are not criminals and contribute to our society. I know some of them personally, but I also know that there are more recently arrived DACA aliens that are a different story. As always, when you are talking about a very large group of people you can't paint them all with one big brush.

Both sides have painted them with a broad brush, both positively and negatively. If the president and Congress would stop dicking around and actually pass some kind of legislation to deal with the DACA kids then maybe the good and the bad could be weeded out.

• Banned

Oh trust me I know exactly where you are coming from. Mexicans are some GREAT ASS PEOPLE!!! luv uhmmmm.
Trust me I know AZ. territory well and Texas =).

Both sides have painted them with a broad brush, both positively and negatively. If the president and Congress would stop dicking around and actually pass some kind of legislation to deal with the DACA kids then maybe the good and the bad could be weeded out.
Can't stop dicking around, they are doing the people's business by single-mindedly pursuing the deposition of our duly elected President.

This D nomination is over. Dems figure Bloomie's money is too big to pass up and they know they can rig a brokered convention. Of course Bloomie sucks but he's probably their best choice. It's really funny to watch Democrat primary voters acting real serious as if they actually have any say about the nominee. They have no idea that their party has already decided on the candidate.

Forum List

Back