Biden crushing trump in polls across the board

Where was the allegedly ruined mattress? Why wasn't it tested for Russian prostitute DNA?

No one ever took that claim seriously, but it is kind of weird, isn't it?

The Deep State took the ruined mattress story seriously. They went to the FISA court and presented it as a proven fact to get warrants against loyal Americans like Carter Page. Deep State operatives Comey and Clapper took it so serious that they presented it to President Elect Trump in January 2017 as "fact" at the Trump Tower and leaked the story to CNN and Buzzfeed.

The Deep State took the ruined mattress story seriously. They went to the FISA court and presented it as a proven fact to get warrants against loyal Americans like Carter Page. Deep State operatives Comey and Clapper took it so serious that they presented it to President Elect Trump in January 2017 as "fact" at the Trump Tower and leaked the story to CNN and Buzzfeed.

Carter Page is a loyal American? Really? Hahahahahahahahaha.

"Oh, noes, you used questionable evidence to get warrants to catch us doing illegals stuff... unfair you guys!"

I mean, it's one thing when some drug pusher uses this kind of excuse, but the people running the country, not to so much.

It's a meaningless poll since AOC is going to be the nominee.
She is too young to run for president, but does anyone know if she's able to be a running mate? Sanders will CRUSH Trump if those two run together.

However, I await the year that she and Candace Owens clash for the presidency. That would be fucking awesome.

I'd like to see Soros run. If the Democrat Party wins in 2020, he'll be the real power anyhow.

Might as well just put his name up

It's a meaningless poll since AOC is going to be the nominee.
She is too young to run for president, but does anyone know if she's able to be a running mate? Sanders will CRUSH Trump if those two run together.

However, I await the year that she and Candace Owens clash for the presidency. That would be fucking awesome.

She is too young to run for president, but does anyone know if she's able to be a running mate?

You have to be able to serve as President….to be vice-president.
Since she doesn't qualify to be President, she can't be half of the Commie-Commie 2020 ticket.

Um, no, you have to meet the same criteria to be vice president as president.

A natural born citizen at least 35 years old.

Forum List

Back