Biden: Corzine is Architect of Failed Stimulus

Will the Obama Administration be remembered as the most corrupt Administration ever, eclipsing even that of US Grant?

"Where oh where did the half billion Solyndra dollars go, Mr Secretary?"
"I was simply unaware."

Was watching the news last night and Corzine has hired a high priced attorney to represent him.

With $600 million missing I think OL'Jon is gonna need one.

Was watching the news last night and Corzine has hired a high priced attorney to represent him.

With $600 million missing I think OL'Jon is gonna need one.

I see an orange jumpsuit in Corzine's future. But i'm even more interested in finding out if he received any Taxpayer Money from this Administration. Because corrupt cronyism is running wild in this White House. It wouldn't surprise me if Corzine did take a whole lot of Taxpayer cash.

According to what I've heard on the news there is no tax dollars in this mess. Thank God.

His company invested in Italian and Greek bonds. Don't know if it was at Corzines urging or not.

Anyone who watchs the news knows how those two countries are doing so their bonds can't be a good investment. Apprantly Corzine doesn't watch the news??

Still doesn't answer the $600 million missing dollar question though.

Last edited:
I just thought I'd pop in and give some balance to the Right Wing piling-on that's occurring in this thread.

Er...

Um...

Well, I can't think of anything.

Reflexive defense of Statism is duly noted.

None of the Libs has had anything to say, which tells me how lethal this will be as a campaign issue in 2012.

Will Obama bail out Corzine?

I was wondering the same thing last night.

I also find it very strange how little news coverage there is on this mess.

WAIT! There is HOPE! It is FRIDAY! The traditional day when bad news is finally reported and many pray that regular American's going along their daily lives will be too busy to notice! :eusa_shhh:

I just thought I'd pop in and give some balance to the Right Wing piling-on that's occurring in this thread.

Er...

Um...

None of the Libs has had anything to say, which tells me how lethal this will be as a campaign issue in 2012.

I'm sure GOP nominee Sarah Palin is taking note...

Er...

Um...

I'm sure GOP nominee Sarah Palin is taking note...

Only 2 Republicans know how historically fucked we are and would actually do something to fix it: Palin and Paul

Forum List

Back