Biden claims his daughters are entitled to operations

It's a lot harder to debunk something with it's primary viewers aren't looking for the truth. I am sure I'm one of the minority that actually went to look to see what he was really saying. You know... People looking for the truth. I mean Truthmatters is a little fucked up, but the truth does really matter. Well... To me anyway.

*shrugs* I believe that MSM is a part of the problem, as it's not trying to be the solution. But that's my perception from actually trying to find out, I don't see any reason why you should share it if you disagree or... Don't care to find out.

Stop whinging and debunk it, or admit you can't. The video has been up for days, Democrats must have a response by now, where is it?

If I relied on MSM I wouldn't have a link to the video, would I?
It's already been debunked.

No it hasn't, and you couldn't find it.

With as much money as they make you think they would pay for any operations their daughters needed instead of making us pay.

Biden Says Girls Are Entitled to "Every Single Solitary Operation" - YouTube

Good God, what a dupe you are, right along with those right wing looney sites you get this crap from. Nothing like cherry picking partial statements to try to make someone look bad. Only problem is that when you listen to the full version, it leaves egg on your face.

Biden calls Romney 'out of touch' during Greeley visit - The Denver Post

Check the video out starting at 1:16:30 to 1:17:16 to see what Biden was actually talking about. Then wipe the egg off of your face.
It's actually between 43 seconds and 1 min 4 seconds.

He didn't mean operations as in going in under the knife. He meant operations meaning as a process within society. Of course you would have to hear the whole thing to know that.

Thanks.. I didn't find it... +rep.

(((Please note I still think Biden is an idiot. And I don't think too highly of QW for not looking to see the truth of the thing)))

Edit: The left hates me almost as much as the right.
You and I are in the same boat on that one I think.
I'll make it easier... There is the link where it's found, and even where it's located in the vids.

Now... Are you are RTM, or are you just wrong?

Edit: Please make note this is where you decide what you are. Not I.

Good God, what a dupe you are, right along with those right wing looney sites you get this crap from. Nothing like cherry picking partial statements to try to make someone look bad. Only problem is that when you listen to the full version, it leaves egg on your face.

Biden calls Romney 'out of touch' during Greeley visit - The Denver Post

Check the video out starting at 1:16:30 to 1:17:16 to see what Biden was actually talking about. Then wipe the egg off of your face.

He didn't mean operations as in going in under the knife. He meant operations meaning as a process within society. Of course you would have to hear the whole thing to know that.

(((Please note I still think Biden is an idiot. And I don't think too highly of QW for not looking to see the truth of the thing)))

I'll make it easier... There is the link where it's found, and even where it's located in the vids.

Are you arguing with yourself?

Are you arguing with yourself?
*shrugs* If you say so. You're not worth my time anymore. Good day.

Forum List

Back