Biden claims his daughters are entitled to operations

Ahhh.

Biden had a slip of the tongue. He corrected himself and said "every single opportunity" right after where that clip ends.

What special kind of asshole goes out of his way to make a video clip that deliberately misrepresents what someone actually said and meant?

Biden on 'binders' - POLITICO.com

Nice try, but that is obviously not a transcript of the clip I posted, is it? No mention of Obama at all.

Tell me something, what special kind of asshole goes out of his way to find a link that has nothing to do with the video in an attempt to discredit it?

Entitlements are bogus.

Was he talking about entitlements? What was he talking about specifically? I mean... That should matter to know if it's an entitlement or not.

Feel free to track it down such you care so much.
I'm trying... But it seems the only people talking about this are RTM's... And they all link to a video that can't be seen unless you directly link to it. Which I find odd...

So... I guess you watch MSM quite a bit.

Was he talking about entitlements? What was he talking about specifically? I mean... That should matter to know if it's an entitlement or not.

I'm trying... But it seems the only people talking about this are RTM's... And they all link to a video that can't be seen unless you directly link to it. Which I find odd...

What's wrong with an unlisted video? You obviously have the link', I posted it.

I watch ABC news most evenings, so what?

It's a lot harder to debunk something with it's primary viewers aren't looking for the truth. I am sure I'm one of the minority that actually went to look to see what he was really saying. You know... People looking for the truth. I mean Truthmatters is a little fucked up, but the truth does really matter. Well... To me anyway.

*shrugs* I believe that MSM is a part of the problem, as it's not trying to be the solution. But that's my perception from actually trying to find out, I don't see any reason why you should share it if you disagree or... Don't care to find out.

With as much money as they make you think they would pay for any operations their daughters needed instead of making us pay.

Biden Says Girls Are Entitled to "Every Single Solitary Operation" - YouTube

Good God, what a dupe you are, right along with those right wing looney sites you get this crap from. Nothing like cherry picking partial statements to try to make someone look bad. Only problem is that when you listen to the full version, it leaves egg on your face.

Biden calls Romney 'out of touch' during Greeley visit - The Denver Post

Check the video out starting at 1:16:30 to 1:17:16 to see what Biden was actually talking about. Then wipe the egg off of your face.

Last edited:
If someone needs an operation, they should be entitled to it. Taxpayers can foot the bill, its the right, and moral thing to do. But then, so many Americans don't give a shit about their fellow countrymen, so they wouldn't care if someone went into debt trying to pay for a surgery.

With as much money as they make you think they would pay for any operations their daughters needed instead of making us pay.

Good God, what a dupe you are, right along with those right wing looney sites you get this crap from. Nothing like cherry picking partial statements to try to make someone look bad. Only problem is that when you listen to the full version, it leaves egg on your face.

Check the video out starting at 1:16:30 to 1:17:16 to see what Biden was actually talking about. Then wipe the egg off of your face.
It's actually between 43 seconds and 1 min 4 seconds.

He didn't mean operations as in going in under the knife. He meant operations meaning as a process within society. Of course you would have to hear the whole thing to know that.

Thanks.. I didn't find it... +rep.

(((Please note I still think Biden is an idiot. And I don't think too highly of QW for not looking to see the truth of the thing)))

Edit: The left hates me almost as much as the right.
You and I are in the same boat on that one I think.

Last edited:
If someone needs an operation, they should be entitled to it. Taxpayers can foot the bill, its the right, and moral thing to do. But then, so many Americans don't give a shit about their fellow countrymen, so they wouldn't care if someone went into debt trying to pay for a surgery.
I disagree. Pretty sure Biden would say he would too. Especially given that's not how he meant it if you listen to the whole thing.

He didn't mean operations as in going in under the knife. He meant operations meaning as a process within society. Of course you would have to hear the whole thing to know that.

(((Please note I still think Biden is an idiot. And I don't think too highly of QW for not looking to see the truth of the thing)))

Ah, there are actually two videos. The one I referred to is further down the page and is the long version of Biden's entire appearance in Greeley, CO. I missed the first one which you found, so they both show the same thing.

It's a lot harder to debunk something with it's primary viewers aren't looking for the truth. I am sure I'm one of the minority that actually went to look to see what he was really saying. You know... People looking for the truth. I mean Truthmatters is a little fucked up, but the truth does really matter. Well... To me anyway.

*shrugs* I believe that MSM is a part of the problem, as it's not trying to be the solution. But that's my perception from actually trying to find out, I don't see any reason why you should share it if you disagree or... Don't care to find out.

Stop whinging and debunk it, or admit you can't. The video has been up for days, Democrats must have a response by now, where is it?

If I relied on MSM I wouldn't have a link to the video, would I?

Immigration? Do you really expect me to believe that one?

Does that mean we should chain doctors to the tables in ORs just in case they might want to take a vacation? Or does the fact that your entitlement places a burden on other people concern you?

Are women entitled to vasectomies just because men get them? Can men get abortions? Isn't that discrimination based on sex? What about an male to female transsexual, can she get an abortion? Isn't that discrimination based on sexual orientation?

Entitlements are bogus.

What "operation" is he talking about? Or, does it really matter to you?

No it doesn't. Because those who can afford insurance should use that to pay for medical procedures. If one cannot afford insurance, there is Medicaid.
See you libs don't give a fuck because for most of you, nothing comes out of your pockets. it's all funded by someone else. And if it doesn't you are simply the enablers.
Either way, it is YOUR SIDE which continually finds ways to increase social entitlements and then make them permanent.
I am sick and tired of democrats attempting to corral women into this group of victims in attempt to coerce them into voting democrat. As if democrats really give a rat's ass about women's issues.
For example, last Tuesday, Obama trying to goad Romney into a pissing contest over this stupid Lilly Ledbetter act which is nothing more than legislation that creates business for plaintiff's attorneys. It will do precisely NOTHING to increase paychecks for female workers. NOTHING. Style over substance.

I did not hear him say FREE not once.

What the fuck do you think "entitled" means?
Are you implying( oh this is a hanging curve ball) that there are hospitals and doctors that DENY certain "operations" to just women even though they are perfectly willing to either use their insurance or pay out of pocket?
Are you on crack? Or is stupidity one of your strong suits?

Stop whinging and debunk it, or admit you can't. The video has been up for days, Democrats must have a response by now, where is it?

If I relied on MSM I wouldn't have a link to the video, would I?
It's already been debunked.

Forum List

Back